1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What a punk.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pipbull, Apr 17, 2008.

1. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

now i've never been the one to start trouble but Pat is talking real reckless about our community...and I qoute....

Patrick :
    What is your WEBSITE face up be a man lets see the PRIZE GAME DOGS LMAO

2. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

LMAO....i've been busting this guys chops all night...lol.....long live Marty and the game-dog.com community

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

[​IMG]championredpits:
    just stoppin by to say hello. The dogs are looking good[​IMG] Well lookie lookie we have a member who supports this dude.

4. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

12next
    This is my latest verbal bashing of this idiot. Not that it matters, he will just erase it like he did marty's. I am going to send him a link to this thred.....You know because he has never been here before

<TABLE class="commentTable fw-odd"><TBODY><TR><TD>Red Goodbye:

Patrick (if that is youre name) come on dude you know you copped and pasted Game-dog.com's dissclaimer. Stop Hiding you cur. Show youreself on gamedog. Defend youreself. Breeding apbt for gameness is not J. colbys way you idiot. It is the only way. Before Colby and after colby. American P-I-T bull terrier. What you practice is the Eddington way or the Dave Willson way. Peddiling mixed bull#hit am bullys and hiding behind the name of the great apbt. You youre dogs youre site.....all bull#hit. P.s. one 30 pound Real P.Patrick bred dog would tear threw youre whole bull#hit stock. If youre stupid ass realy thinks gameness is perserved threw herding and hunting...Id also like you to know that a bolio or tombstone bred dog would also outhunt outherd or outpull one of youre ego extentions on a leash. Well at least I get pleasure from Knowing you shovel Hippo s#it all day Lmfao.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  5. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

LMAO...like a cur ol' patty deleted all my posts...but whoever is Red Goodbye that was posting with me...i think we did a great job....:cool:

6. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

I say that marty revokes their membership :D.....it's just a thought

7. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

LMAO...get the hell outta here...Ol' patty blocked me from his site :mad:....lol...i guess i bashed that ass to hard :rolleyes:....lol...that's how we do though...game-dog.com 4 life.....Marty, you're the greatest...:cool:

8. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

Big Game...you was are Red Goodbye...lol....

9. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I dont know about all that. We aing going to do nothing. Marty could ban the dude if he sees fit. I started on the dude last night. When I seen marty went back I thought to myself....Round two Ding,Ding...lmao

10. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

I was wondering who was Red Goodbye...lol...ol' patty blocked me though :(...so someone else will have to take up my torch :D

11. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

why doesn't someone just call the dude and call him out or flog his email address with some many mails he wouldn't be able to read all of them in a day.

12. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Yes Marty, it is illegal to sell a pup at 6 weeks old, atleast in the state of Ga it is. The law states that no puppy should be taken from it's mother until a minimum of 8 weeks of age. This guy is a freaking joke!! "game bred dogs"????

13. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

If he saw thr real game dogs, owned by over half the people on this site, he, like his hippo piles of shit, would tuck their tails and haul ass!! GARAUNTEED.:D

14. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

well i guess it's time to flood his email cause ol' patty shutdown his guessbook...it won't even open...I guess me and Big Game was too much for 'em...oh well, time to get him to take down our "motto" :D

15. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

saw that yesterday after looking on our forums about what Marty had said to the guy (thumbs up BTW Marty)... ChampRedPits...tsk tsk tsk

16. no, I actually don’t support this guy in any way. If someone signs my guestbook or stops by the site I just give them a courtesy generic comment. I’m not sure if this guy recently changed his site address and added that intro or what because it seems like I would have noticed that sort of bull***. Has he now blocked his guestbook, because when I tried to view it, I got nothing? Anyways, not a supporter at all, just to make that clear.

17. well I guess pat is watching this thread pretty closely, not even a few minutes after I posted here this showed up on my site, lol.

Patrick :
    Fuck u go support a poodle then

And Pat since I know your watchin man, I would have nothing against you if your site was "patricksbullydogs" and you didnt pull that crap taking the intro off of here. Just man up and love your dogs for what they are. ;)

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

"This man thinks that game dogs are herding/ hunting dogs"--What in the world? I know you can use a game dog to do hunting (never heard of using one to herd, but okay), but if he believes a dog that can herd and hunt is "game", then I guess the majority of working and sporting breeds are "game". Wow, I can't believe he said that.

19. CooljoeGoodie

CooljoeGoodie Big Dog

Good job yall....as far as the name it has been changed lol that's all I cared to look at and to see if he has opened back up his guest book ...now lets find someone else out there to give hell too.It could start out as something like this and become a force to cull peta out...just something to think about...One for the gamedog!!!!!

20. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

Me and Big Game are the reason he shut his guessbook down...:p.....We came out hard and culled him right out..lol..I feel good about what we accomplished....And like the curs he breeds, he turned and jumped the [] wall...lol...And pat, if that's your real name, I know your reading this. It's people like you who breed these corny a$$ "bullies" that give our GREAT APBT's bad names maybe you should read my signature: IF IT ANIT PIT, IT AINT SHIT...And you'll be gettin some serious hate mail from me,and i might decide to give you a call.LMAO...Now on to PETA..sssssssk get 'em boy.....