1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What a punk.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pipbull, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

lmao, y'all really shook on that one! I'm glad he changed his kennel's name, at least on the website. I bet he really hates me, though. :rolleyes:

2. LMFAO go FUCK ur Game Dogs and make some new Blood until then go get a REAL job u lil punk kids I've never been here on this site before but I guarantee u it will be my last u guys r a real joke u think u r the only game doggers out there LOL How about this go get some Experience in breeding dogs and dont forget to feed them

3. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

Patrick no people are this site are not the only Game Dog fanciers. However what you breed is considered an American Bully not an APBT. Razorsedge, Gotti are not APBT. And for breeders of American Bullies to have in thier Kennel name game dog is misleading to say the least(however you changed that now) Also to have this sites mission statement on your home page is also wrong (which you removed that too). Also your name may be Casey Patrick which I see why you have Patrick as your kennel name however the game dog is a lie. Not sure if you were trying to capitalize on Pat Patrick's bust to get more hits to your site or just a plain coincident.

Breed and feed whatever you want IMO however represent it correctly. Do not call it what it is not.

4. Patrick's way

U FOOLS look at my pedigree the blood is Watchdog,Winegarner My dog chloe is actually registered under gamedog breeders assosiation

5. Pat Patraick's Snoopy is in my Pedigree u guys r a real class act i'm outta here this site is a joke LMFAO as r your dogs

6. I have 2 edge dogs so fuckin what

7. I love all Pits I am not dog racist

8. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

lmao, I've got a real job, and it isn't peddling puppies. And it's not breeding mutts and selling them under the APBT name.

Your dogs are pit bulls on paper alone. Definitely not in build, heart, or heritage.

You could stick around and try to learn what a real game dog is......

But that's the more difficult route, and being a American Bully puppy peddler, I bet you'll choose the easy way.....

9. That's all u can come up with pedding puppies My pups are Show quality and grand kids to Grand Champions dude go get a life as dog poparatzie LMFAO

10. Marty

Marty Guest

I asked that you remove my stuff from your site and you did... Thank you.

11. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Show quality. Which dogs on your site are you referring too? Taking your dog to a show...does not make it show quality.

And your dogs being down from Gr Ch is a typical line hippo breeders use all the time.:rolleyes:

12. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

A pedigree can have Ch. Chinaman in it, but if it looks like an American Bully, acts like an American Bully, chances are, it's an American Bully...There is such thing as "paper hanging", which the majority of American Bully pedigrees are, because the breeder mixed in some Amstaff or English bulldog or what have you, and put the name of an APBT instead of the true Sire. Registries aren't perfect...Though I must admit your dogs look a bit more Amstaff than American Bully, but their Sires/Dams look more American Bully to me.
    Listen if you like American Bullies, that's fine, just call them what they are, and definitely don't try to pass them off as Gamebred. I am not dog racist. I just find it odd that people won't call their dog the breed it is.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2008
  13. This is true but I have some true Game dogs I know my dogs temperments not U
    My dogs work with me all day and have plenty DRIVE !!!!!!!!!! I work my dogs and am pleased with them

14. And Marty sorry about the HOME page My site was created by someone else but I really love the Scriptor But the lil Thugs here are really childish

15. There are more cosiderate ways than being a dick head I am usually never on the net but these guys need to learn respect
    Patrick

16. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

That maybe true however an American Bully can have drive but that is not the same as being a game bred dog. Sorry. A Jack Russell can have drive but that does not make it an APBT. Thats the problem with American Bully people they want to ride on the APBT history. Like I said feed what you want but call it what it is. And as long as you are pleased with them that is all that matters you are the one that has to feed them.

Stick around and learn. There is great info on here and great people.

17. LOL do I need to video tape my dogs on a spring pole to make a point here My bitch weighs 38lbs she is relentless A pure punisher I have dogs not even posted on my site U should really just call me I know the Game dog so what I had a Bully dog on my site big deal

18. Now u guys are saying i have hung paper work whats the deal here

19. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Hanging on a springpole doesn't determine gameness. It sure shows a lot of drive, but I have seen a video of a Patterdale clinging on a springpole like there is no tomorrow...
    There is only one way to deter if your dog is game, and that's illegal, so unless you take part in illegal activities (which if you do, the don't ask, don't tell applies big time). But a "gamebred" dog is from dogs like Chinaman, Honeybunch, etc...
    I'm not saying you, personally, are a paper hanger. The people who formed the American Bully did a bunch of paper hanging to form the breed. I believe you that your dogs are from Gotti and RE lines.

20. Patrick

If u really think Chloe is RE and Gotti u need some serious help :confused: