1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What a punk.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pipbull, Apr 17, 2008.

1. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

close the thread already...try as one may to nicely get a point across some are just too thick skulled to get it through

*sigh*

2. WWII

WWII Banned

3. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

LMFAO i nearly spit my whiskey out!!!

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Me too lol

I'm trying to give the guy a chance to learn ;)

5. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

Agreed! So thick skulled. Just like those big headed hippos. so much space....so little to fill it up.

6. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

Head Measures 24"!!!!!... @.@

7. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

LMAO!! Velli,Widow and i are rolling with laughter!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

haha...dont chya choke on anything now :p

9. Patrick

Well guys I enjoyed the lesson this was pretty interesting after all. And I still solute the Game dog Long live the Game dog!!!

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Re: Patrick

I ask that you would stay and check the site out, were not all bad people ;)

11. :cool: sounds like a good idea to me

12. pitbull9704

pitbull9704 Big Dog

To pat, this is the guy who was pitbull292006 lastnite.....I'm not bashing your dogs....What i didn't approve of was the thieft of our site's disclaimer, and the fact that you said that you breed game dogs...You have nice show ring Am bullies i can say that, but that's just what they are. I recall you calling me a spoiled brat because of the lines in my yard...I grew up in the ghetto of north philadelphia and it's only through luck and hard work do those lines grace my little yard. I have been to dozens of "pit bull" sites, and this one to me is the greatest of them all. I'm not gonna call you a puppy peddler or a paper hanger cause i don't know if that's true. So if you want to learn what a real game-bred APBT, true to breed and true to type is I like marty, invite you to learn from the people of this site. I have never been disappointed, and I'm very sure you won't be.

13. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Patrick ya Showed up? AND! I'll be damned if Dont see a glimmor of hope. You seem to be thickskulled. Not nessissarily a bad thing Imo. Im that way myself. Please stick around. Try to keep an open mind. You may know Am Bullys and you may know Am Staffs. But it is obvious you have ALOT! to learn about gamedogs. You have done the right thing by changing youre disclaimer. That is what the real issue was. That and you calling youre Am staff-Bullys gamedogs. If you take the time to educate youreself on what a true gamebred bulldog is, I think you will better understand why this fires up owners and fanciers of the true gamebred bulldog. I see yore last name is Patrick. For this I appoligise. After seeing the Coppyed disclimer and the Gamedog claim, I may have jumped to a conclusion. Big Game

14. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Born and raised. On the playground is whare I spent most of my days. Maxin out relaxinn and being all cool, shooting some B-Ball out side of school ( come on!! everybody!! all together!!) When a couple of guys, who was up to no good started making trouble in my neigbhorhood.Igot in one little fight and my mom got Scarred rotflmao

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2008
  15. Marty

Marty Guest

Ok guys cool it already!!! i ask that he take it all down and he did so let it be, some learn by there mistakes and we all have to learn somewhere so get over it already :(

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I thought I was being nice:confused: I even apoligized for one of my comments.

17. youngheeler

youngheeler Big Dog

lol!!!! i needed that

18. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

^^ ditto! haven't heard that theme song in a while :p

19. This site has already grew on me I was checking out ur dogs Marty very nice! The drive in those APBT look UNCANNY

20. And I thank the Game-Dog community for taking me under there wing