1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What animal are you?

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by prettyfulpitbull, Jun 7, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Yea i am a cat too lol...i wanted to be a bulldog ;)

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

im a llama........ i dont know how i feel about that, i feel like i need to spit or something now! ;) lol

4. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

I'm a chimpanzee rofl

5. Attila

Attila Guest

RESULT: Shark[​IMG][​IMG] Sharks are great athletes, and they’re cool to look at, but let’s be honest here – they only exist for one purpose, and that’s to murder things.

You’ve got a cool head, and you love the water, but your attitude will shift the moment you smell prey. Do us a favor and give them fair warning. The last thing we need are more cold-blooded killers out there, especially ones with more than one row of teeth.
    It said I am a shark and above is why. I blam it on the Special Forces they trained me to be that way.

William

6. Suki

Suki Guest

:cool: RESULT: Llama[​IMG][​IMG] A lot of people don’t realize this, but llamas are the coolest animals on the planet. They are totally laid back, they have stylish hairdo’s, and they’ve got good attitudes towards all creatures, big and small. They’re like the “awesome next door neighbors” of the animal kingdom.

You’re a llama! Be happy, be proud. Then go out and spread the word that there’s nothing cooler than a llama. The world has got to know the truth.

7. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

[​IMG][​IMG]I am a shark! Ironically my favorite animal other than a pit bull. i even have a shark tattoo.[​IMG]RESULT: Shark[​IMG][​IMG] Sharks are great athletes, and they’re cool to look at, but let’s be honest here – they only exist for one purpose, and that’s to murder things.

You’ve got a cool head, and you love the water, but your attitude will shift the moment you smell prey. Do us a favor and give them fair warning. The last thing we need are more cold-blooded killers out there, especially ones with more than one row of teeth.

STATS:[​IMG]
    • <LI class=regular>16% (2,226) other teens are also Shark <LI class=regular>17,492 people have taken this quiz.
    • Most people who take this quiz get this result: Llama

8. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Nice to see Im not the only one thats a shark! Im trying to find someone I can blame!lol!

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Well I don't fee alone now. Suki got the Llama Must be the stylish hairdo.lol I wonder how many animals they have to get. this will be interesting.

10. Suki

Suki Guest

'

nahhhhh! It's cuz I don't get frazzled, easliy!!!

don't worry! be happy!!!!!;)

(helmet laws, here in Mass. can't be fussin with the hair!)

11. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

12. Attila

Attila Guest

We don't have to wear helmets but I did when I rode. I may buy a new bike next year. For the first time in years I have let my hair grow some. I kept it high and tight for many years.

13. ChevyTech

ChevyTech Pup

I never would really picture myself as a shark, but thats what it said. I guess that means I'm just another meat head haha.

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I am a cat. Which is good, since I love cats! :D

RESULT: Cat

[​IMG][​IMG]

A cat’s M.O. is simple: they just don’t care. Seriously, the house could be burning down, and a cat won’t get up till it’s finished licking its paws, and even then, it’s not really in a hurry to get anywhere.

Being a cat, you’re cool and refined, and you’ve got plenty of that cat attitude. Okay, fine, we’ll say it – cattitude. Just be careful not to fall into any huge open vats of water. Cats don’t like that sort of thing.

15. Marty

Marty Guest

oh this s**t don't work!

I was a fricken poodle pup :(

16. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

R-O-F-L-M-A-O!!! Thats a funny one! I couldn't picture you being a poodle puppy! But I have no room to talk, I'm a llama!!

17. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

im a chimp haha

18. Attila

Attila Guest

that is just terrible, alful, sickning. You must retake the test I think you have had to made a mistake.lol So are you going to start getting little blue bows in your hair when you get groomed? ha

19. Marty

Marty Guest

Lol...............

20. ugggggggghhhhhhhh!
    of all things a poodle puppy, man I can't stand myself, I hate poodles