1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what bloodline would you pick to start with today

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coydawg, Jan 24, 2013.

1. coydawg

coydawg Pup

If you were going to start raising dogs today..what would be the bloodline you would pick.to build uour yard off of.......thanks..

2. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Exactly what I have. There are a lot of good solid bulldogs out there, and I have fed a few of them, but none I like near as much as what I have.

3. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

yeah i like that stuff too buddy!

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

I would pick the line that's doing what I'm looking for in a hound..

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lion head,juan gotti, razors edge anything along those lines. i'd pedal the fuck out them blue's 24/7 10k & better for them dogs. if i know thes folks were that easy to take i'd of had a yard full.

6. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

no shit huh.....although there is a dog named Lionhead thats local to me, bred decent also...........

7. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Sounds like a plan to me lol ....

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Don't start raising dogs until you know what you want! My opinion would be Boudreux or Red Boy/Jocko but that's what I like. Kinda hard for us to tell you what to like. What's your preference? You gonna breed for performance and temperament or color and size? If its the second, doesn't really matter what you start with it'll end up shitty anyway. Best advice was to read and do research a couple years, or buy a pup raise it up and see if you like how it turns out.

9. coydawg

coydawg Pup

Lmao...sounds damn good..put here in east texas they done cornered the market on them mutts..cant walk two steps with out seeing one of them...thinks funny when i tell them what there mixed bred with and them telling me im lieing..they have papers......im looking at either black jack or chinaman...had a few of floyds dogs back on late 70's...got married and crap happins...thanks for comments so far.

10. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I've heard Texas described as the Mecca of Bulldogs...should be pretty easy to find some good ones.

11. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I know a guy out in Abilene that's got a lot of good stuff

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

x2..........lol
    Id be all over craigslist like:
    "We got them blurple nose merle gatormoufs"
    26" heads with a 32" chest 110lbs of fury son!
    We'll make you cooler than a polar bears toe nails!
    only $2,500 a pup.

:)

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

AGK why so cheap... I seem add today for Champagne Tri Color for 3 Grand a pop! Sad shit is champagne or Tri color!!!! It was a light fawn brindle and white!!!! Or do we consider brindled Tri color now????

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

It wasn't champagne or Tri color I mean

15. usmcsalt

usmcsalt Pup

Same line I've had the last 35 years!

16. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

Razors edge feed them lard and charge $$$2500-5000 a pup thfatter and lower you get it the more money it's worth..It's like a low rider contest

17. coydawg

coydawg Pup

Ya'll are killing me on the bully hippo's...lol.....think im gona go with the black jack line..do want to get if i can something out of pit general thru midnight blood..i know...lot of discussion on that..but to me looks like twins.....keep the bully commints coming..there funny as hell....lol.

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

[​IMG]

If u trying to start up and u want something that is throwing good, honest hounds?!..checc him out!...kno the dude that owns him and he's a good dude!...hope u are experienced and I'm not trying to be funny when I say that. He's in ur necc of the woods...u can Thank me l8r!...lol

19. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

whats that dog done crush??

20. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

Click on the pic, it'll link you to the ped.