1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What breed scares you the most?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Mercepitdog, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

I don't like Chow's! I was bitten by one in the face when I was a small child, They have a way about them that makes me nervous!

2. davidlau_2002

davidlau_2002 Top Dog

my pit pup is always punked by older boxers and labs absolutely hate him. on christmas he was bit in the neck and stomach (needed stitches). everytime i see a lab near him i cock my right foot back and get ready to go for the goal posts. jk! i leash him when a lab is near bc i don't want him trying to retaliate everytime he sees a yellow lab. he's not aggressive but i like it that way. anyways labs scare me. they're extreme ass kissers to humans but very skiddish around pits. this is an overgeneralization but that's what i usually see.

3. dobermans. i have been attacked twice (different dogs, once by a solo doby and once by a pair) by dobys not my fav. chows are up there too. have also been bitten pretty badly by a rotty that i had known (thought) for about 2 years.

4. i have heard that a standard poodle is the most dangerous dog towards humans. i guy that is a vet and breeds mastiffs, amstaffs, and presa canarios told me that

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Personally, I'm not afraid of any particular breed. Considering every single breed has had dogs that have bitten people & almost 50 breeds have had dogs that caused fatalities (including Yorkshire Terriers, Pomeranians, etc), there are obviously bad dogs in every breed but one must take into effect all the remaining dogs in that breed that do nothing wrong.

I'm only afraid of dogs owned by uneducated people, ignorant people, & fools.

6. rusty

rusty Guest

I am not afraid of any breed, akitas, greyhounds, little dogs, big dogs rotties, boxers, bulldogs, dobermans, etc because my pitbull is always with me so there is nothing to fear.

7. japangame

japangame Big Dog

I hope your leashing him at all times out of the house, or back yard..... Other than that,,,i see what your saying, sometimes your dog can be turned on by a mishap in puppy days, and that might be what triggers his aggression twards that specific breed,,,,naturally it will be any dog that looks like it posses a threat though.

8. If I talk about dogs that scare me I mean dogs that maybe able and willing to kill me...and some lines are so called army and police dogs...here in germany for example rottweilers or malinois. They are bred to atak aspecial humans...

9. i worked at a boarding kennel for years and have been bitten by pretty much everything but i dont like german sheps or jack russels they just seem unpredictable like you dont know if there gonna bite or not....lol id also have to agree with wiener dogs

10. *PLAYBOY*

*PLAYBOY* Banned

Dobe's Scare The Heck Out Of Me. Any Dog That Can Jump That High, Run That Fast, And Unlike Pits Doesnt Too Much Care For Us Scares Me. Unless My Apbt Is W/me Of Course.