1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What breeds has the APBT influenced ..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by rocksteady, Oct 13, 2005.

1. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

well not really Influenced, since the pit bull was used in creatin of the breed..but at least they didnt call it a pit bull lol...

I found this interesting.. ..

"Olde English Bulldogge
    The Olde English Bulldogge is a very new and rare breed developed by David Leavitt through the crossing half English Bulldog, and the other half: Bullmastiff, Pit Bull, and American Bulldog. In 1971 he became disenchanted with English Bulldogs due to their breeding and breathing problems. He discovered that they didn’t look like their ancestors who were healthier and less extreme. David's goal was to produce a dog with the looks of the 18th century bulldog, with the temperament of today's English Bulldogs, yet healthy, without breathing problems, or all the other aliments today's Bulldogs are prone to."

http://www.bulldogsonline.be/historybreedrealthing.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2005
  2. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

The Swinford...just learned that today.....:D

3. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

I Did Not Realize There Were So Many Different Types Of Bull Dogs The Only One I Knew Of Was The Victorian Style. Learn Somethin New Every Day.

4. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

hum.... so did the weight pull dogs come before or after the mastiffs?:confused:

5. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

7. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

8. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

chale homes age is just a number

9. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

[​IMG]

:D

11. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

This a pic of your dog????

12. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

13. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Sorry Fifty, you know she only has eyes for FIFTY...hee

14. The Watcher

of corse! but its the eyes on her 50 dont want ;)
    besides, I got way better pics than that anyhow, hehe.......

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2005
  15. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Why your holdin out on us...?

16. Show Off! J/K

17. The Watcher

keep it in the family......

18. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

LOl mydawgs. Yes that's our O.E.B. Chipper. We used to have a female a few years ago, but my husband gave her to one of his friends. That dog is what keeps me from having more APBTs at my house. ;)

And if that's your daughter, tell her to give me my comforter back for my guest bedroom!!:D

19. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

That dog is awesome......ok rookie ?, what, this dog wants to be an only child, doesn't play well with APBTs????

Mia SSSSsssssshhhhhhhhhhhh, bout the comforter, thats my youngest sneakin in her older sisters room while the oldest is away at colledge...hee hee, she has a crush on Fifty.....aaaawwwwwwhhhhhh, isn't that sweet?????;)

20. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

He's iffy on other dogs. He gets along great with Miakoda, Takoda, Meko of my dogs (he did get along with Shaker & Eddie) & gets along fine w/a few of my brothers' dogs. He does NOT do well with other male dogs & does not do well with smaller dogs. Bulldogs are still bulldogs. ;)