1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what can be the reason that somebody ..don't want give/sel dogs in his own erea ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keystone, Jun 10, 2014.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i understand the messages are coming trough
    ..its about the next generation pat.

2. Raindog

Raindog Pup

Jesus Christ, stop butchering the language so badly. I don't give a shit if it's your second or third tongue. We have the internet and instant spell checking now. It's like you people are purposefully obtuse.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Raindog, although I find some of it hard to read, they've been posting like that way before you showed up here so you're not going to do anything to change that. If you don't care to read it, just skip it.

4. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Aria? Key does solos at the opera? LOL

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

nothing wrong with a good aria lol

6. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Yep, your Mayfield #1 choir boy prepared to CRY(BABY) out aloud, any time, any where, regardless if ya want it or not lol....you got plenty of years left ta sing that same old tune aye Key lmao....Knock! Knock!

7. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Wait hold up yawl telling me yawl understood what keystone is saying? Hence the reason why I dont reply to his post LMAO.

SOMEONE GET HIM A TRANSLATOR , LMAOROTF.

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

does't matter you have nothing to say anyway

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I have a lot to say, but I only reply if I feel like it and when I do it does matter LMAO.

10. keystone

keystone CH Dog

kidding lol

11. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Yep I made that mistake and put my foot right in it....Ouch!....I ain't in no rush to try that again LOL... (and that's as close to an apology your gonna get a××hole LMAO)...anyone care to try a piece of humble pie to go with a cup of stfu...I got me some... lol.

12. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Btw Key I can't see me saying sorry to you anytime soon, but would like to take a break for a cuppa and pie...it'll be good for you LMFAO.

13. They don't want to match back into the same blood.

14. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Some people just DON'T sell dogs, Key.......to anyone. Some sell them rather rarely. Some have a team situation whereby they only want their dogs with certain folks and/or certain factions. Those who do the latter, usually give their dogs to their trusted dog friends and hope for at least a little bit of reciprocation over time.

There are many reasons..........none of which I personally see having much bearing on anything.

15. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I personally know this to be a fact lol.. And those are the men I like to deal with, even if I don't get a dog their knowledge is priceless because they know what they know to the T.

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

right
    and some people sel to evrybody except for their own erea

17. patjr

patjr Top Dog

and who could that (one)some people you on about be....ummm should I check through your posts and find the answer...lol.

still think your clever playing the DON-KEY:deadhorse:LMAO

18. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Well, Key, whatever reason one has for such discretion, it is HIS own discretion. Surely there is a reason one chooses not to sell dogs in his own area , whatever constitutes his own area. It's for his own personal feeling about his situation and for the benefit of what is important to him. What bearing it has upon anything or anyone else, I fail to see.

People who sell to "everyone" as you say, aren't likely to be competing with their dogs themselves because they are "peddling" dogs to, as you say, "everyone". Even if they were, I can understand them not wanting to compete into dogs from their own yard. As I said, I see no bearing it could have on you or any of us, whatever the discretion they choose to employ in their methods or policies. I haven't seen you state a reason to criticize the policy nor even how it could effect you at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  19. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

You sell to who you chose to, it is your property. Maybe he thinks it would be wasted on some local howdy dooty I have turned down breedings and people just because I figured it would not advance the line ..Money is not everything ..If a guy can say he does not sell in his area that means he does not want someone else selling his own line in his own area ..It's like you having a hamburger joint and giving hamburger to a guy across the street so he can sell burgers ..I would say the guy had good stock other wise why are you on here bitching he won't sell to you ..?

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog