1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what can be the reason that somebody ..don't want give/sel dogs in his own erea ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by keystone, Jun 10, 2014.

1. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

LOL What?

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

big mouth and looking for good hom*.

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

or you don't want that ..because you don't want them to meet other dogs from the erea
    evrybody does what he wants

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Area! Not erea!

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

thanks vicki.
    do my best

6. GTB

GTB Pup

IMO I think they scared that some of the dogs/prospects they sell will not meet the buyer's standards and/or cur out. From that point on nobody in the immediate area will want to get a dog from them, but that's just my opinion

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

think its a mix of things ...
    its about not loosing face ..and specially not bringing the peddling in danger .
    send a dog over some of the ocean's ..with the head who has the size of a apple .
    and saying ..don't fool ..breed breed lol

8. GTB

GTB Pup

Lol sounds bout right

9. STONEY

STONEY Pup

who wants to see there stuff across from them in unfamiliar hands? some actually care about who has there stuff and how it is maintained... and who wants to have coat tail bandwagon fans off what they have attained threw out the yrs....