1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What Colors Do You Prefer To See In A Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big River Kennels, Dec 28, 2004.

1. If The Poll Doesn't Have Your Selection Then Post The Selection

2. i PREFER A COMBINATION OF ALL THE ABOVE, BUT i MOSTLY LIKE BLACK AND WHITE OR BLACK OR TAN BRINDLE WITH WHITE AND WHITE SOCKS.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I personally like the red/rednoses. Something pure red like the Old Family Red Nose dogs I saw on the net awhile back, amazingly beautiful dogs. Heres a pic of what got me hooked on these dogs..........

Attached Files:

• OFRN.jpg
      OFRN.jpg
      File size:
      23.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I went with the brindle myself. I do like red (orange) dogs also. Even though Maddie is white and black, she was giving to us and it is not a preference for me. I choose what works best for my family as a whole though - not color.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2004
  5. crossfire

crossfire Big Dog

I just like the color game lol When it comes time to show there "ture colors" and they are game i would take any color.

6. That Is One Of The Sharpest Old Family Red Noses I Have Seen. I Would Love To Have A Pup That Looked As Sharp As He Does.

7. DO YOU HAVE ONE LIKE THAT? NOW? IF SO DO YOU OR ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ANY PUPS?

8. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Looks like a very nice dog - good build. Does he have a six pack? LOL
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

9. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

About the only color combination that I have came across that I dont like is the Merle. But all the colors are just about my favorite.

10. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

I prefer them full black or seal color.

11. I like the blue/white...and the fawn/bluies.

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

i like the pink and poka dots:p

13. Marty

Marty Guest

LMFAO, I've never saw one that color :confused:

14. AC

AC Big Dog

Color mine game ;)

15. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I personally like the Chocolate Rednose.Not just because I have one.But I just think it shows there muscle definition better.

16. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

:confused: the muscle def?

17. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

The pic is of Ballard's Ranger from Amlite Kennels. This dog is the most beautiful I've ever seen. Patty breeds the best looking APBT's around, IMO. Too bad they're all about as game as a kitten.:)

18. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

Color doesn't matter, as long as they're game. Let me rephrase that, Game and not blue!!!

19. So what are you saying...that blue's have no game? My pit is blue and he has game.

20. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I'm with Crossfire & AC on this one the Only color I care about seein is the pink of his gums!