1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do u guys think

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by brolick, Dec 18, 2007.

1. brolick

brolick Big Dog

I was searching around and i found this website called mafiakennels and they said that pit bulls have 2 sub groups, game and bully. Game are more athletic and generally weigh in the 40-50 pound range and bully are shorter and stockier. They said an american bull is a mix of an pitbull and an amstaff. Have any of u heard of this or agree with it?

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I would classify a bully with a Staffie more than I would with a APBT. I also think that bully enthusiast want to relate there dogs as close to pitbulls as they possibily can. I dont know if it helps them sell them or what.

3. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

This has been covered many times, do a search on American Bully and you will see countless post on the subject.

4. iron_lady

iron_lady Pup

the american bully is not the same as an APBT ..it is a completely different breed of dog derived from the APBT and other breeds to acheive its look. Therefore I would disagree with their definitions. That and "pit bull" could mean any of a few different breeds of dog..

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

This Kennel is about an hour away from me. I'll send you a pm.