1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do yall think?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jsimmons, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jsimmons

jsimmons Pup

2. jacko

jacko CH Dog

iT"s the dogs that you aint heard of that should grab your attention ....

3. who

who Top Dog

Normally there's a reason you ain't heard of them

4. who

who Top Dog

Ummm no...... the dogs speak for themselves...... and if the dogs aren.t making statements then I think they should be left in the backyard.....

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

there might be some high caliber dogs left in some peoples backyard, just bc you dont know it dont mean shit

6. pmoney

pmoney Pup

If u got high caliber dogs in your backyard keep them bc i havent seen many of them. I hate to see so many pretty pedigrees but the dogs lack the equalvilent. Guess its true what they say its the man behind the dogs.

7. Dorito

Dorito Pup

That entire pedigree grabs my attention, because I've never heard of any dog inside those 4 generations.