1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you say when...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CBRSALT, Feb 5, 2011.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lmao!!!!!!!

2. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Man this has been a pretty good thread. Some of yalls comments has had me rollin!

3. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

I get that bs all the time when I'm walking my dog I people always telling me man that's a nice dog and they used to raise the same kind and I'm like what do u mean and they say rednose. Then I say oh ok have good day. I had this one guy tell me all about his 150 stud dog he used to have. Get it at the Feed store also. People see me lookin at dog food and say what type of dog u got and I say pit bulls and then go on about how they run gottie and RE and how they got dogs wit huge block heads or they say I got blues and reds.

4. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I was just told the other day by a purple ribbon pure bred blue nose UKC american pit bull terrier owner that his dog is game for running up trees at 8 months old. He then proceeded to tell me since my girl doesn't climb trees she's a mutt.

5. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

What pisses me off the mOst is most of them don't know how to care for their dogs one lady told me she never wormed Her dogs at all

6. zuidwest

zuidwest Big Dog

i used to try and explain the diff between pits and staffs, nowadays i simply say i own crossbreeds and walk off.

7. jacko

jacko CH Dog

by "staffs" i hope you are refering to amstaffs & not the english combat stafford ?

8. happ

happ Pup

live in fla and bullies is what you hear about it is hard to find a game dog i gues if not inthe loop

9. deerhunter

deerhunter Big Dog

Personally I would just let it go, it isn't worth my time to try and explain the differences in the breeds especially to somebody who 9 times out of ten doesn't want to hear it.

10. BullyMeat

BullyMeat Pup

I hear ya that use to piss me the hell off a few yrs ago. But if you look around "bully" is the term now used by most enthusiests what they will never stop saying is they decend from the apbt just like typical pb owners will claim to owning a "game" bred

11. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Lets see some pics of your athletic showstoppers bullymeat.

12. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Please keep on topic.

If your wanting to post some pics of your dog start a new thread.

Thanks

13. BullyMeat

BullyMeat Pup

ok ill make a new thread but dont bash me or ill get fired up this is Gamedog Forum and i do not own a gamebred pb.

14. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Well i sugest you go to a Bully site and post your pictures.

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

x2........... go stir shit elsewhere bullymeat

16. BullyMeat

BullyMeat Pup

Oh get off yur horses im not on here to show bullies

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its not about horses. its about your posts that had to be deleted. :cool:

18. i let people think what they think,and i play dumb,it keeps the theives and pound from lurking

19. Some funny shit on this thread! Great reading...

20. Here in Vegas we've been overrun by the gotti re super duper rare bluenose real bad ass pitbulls. My grandfather always said don't argue with idiots cause they're the majority you can't beat em all!