1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think about this collar?

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Sapper, Jul 5, 2010.

1. BravoTx

BravoTx Pup

hell that's one fancy collar right there..Stillwater? I'm gonna have to check em out, seems to be all the rage on this forum

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

3. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Those are some bad ass collars wd. I think any bulldog owner would be happy with them. I have been looking for these collars since my old collar maker passed. On top of the function they are good looking. I don't know if they are the best, but they are the ones for me. Affordable to boot. Some have complained about service with other people, but I can say wd is easy to work with.

PS to anyone who thinks this is just an ass kisser talking I will say this. I once said the man was spitting straight bullshit when he talked about his dogs. Further digging on my part proved me wrong.

4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad you like the collars!!

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

My next collars will be from Wardog, ive tried both stillwater and bulldog supply companies, but id love to try somethig different and support a fellow game-dog member.

6. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

You won't be disappointed.