1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think of this game dog Ped???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by 1503bulls, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

lonewolf is around bullies everyday not his flavor but its a fact.

2. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

"looks like a WHAT? "heres his ped. fat Bills Two Eyes is the missing dog on top btw... http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...&dog_id=272272
    Damn I litterally laughed out loud at the looks like a what comment...
    good ped on your boy,but that fat bill character hmnnn anyways the dog you have looks good!

Mntain Man, I dont disagree w/ you at all , all I know is that when edge started they started w/ this stuff and then put together different stuff like staff blood etc and went on to get more into the look but they always maintained some sort of drive, now adays its not as important to most, but i sure appreciate it...and different bully stuff dont all stem off the same stuff, some come off more of the Ruffian stuff and or go back to the Colby dogs...I dont have peds online account but either way yea its kinda far back nthe dog i posted, but the point is thatthe dog can work just not a hunter

3. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that Fat Bill "character" may have a shady rep, but there is no doubting what hes done, produced, and his record speaks for itself. if you dont know that then you might need to do some homework.

5. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

7. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ive seen the ped before. dont know much about the dog tho

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

as for the owner/handler taintin the dogs, Bill is a respected man concerning conditioning and handling. we all know what tainted his rep, alotta heresay here and there, but like i said his record speaks for itself. i aint goin into details, but he went into legends and came out on top.

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

We can all tell how much work he puts in with his piss pot chain set ups, a dying slatmill and dog houses with no straw or anything for that matter. Tons of Work he must put in..... Lmao. All the pic he post with loose garbage hanging around the yard. Very impressive!!!! He's a joke!

12. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

lmao worry about your own dogs and how they sleep and your own yard who cares if there is no straw the dog looks well fed i dont have nothing aginst the bully breed but i do not like it when people say they are pitbulls and bottom line is bully people and game dog people will never agree to anything

13. 1503bulls

1503bulls Big Dog

Kane 85 ,yea dogs are fed good and are healthy as can be...
    gamedog/bully people dont agree on the board but in real life we get along cool..
    its always the guy thats way out of reach on the other side of the country that likes to flap them gums.....Az is a hot climate place as well do you keep straw in your dogs houses all the time? it dont evn matter long as they are taken care of.....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
  14. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.