1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GS Bulldogs, Dec 13, 2013.

1. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I think I'd never know until I saw how the pup turned out. Good luck.

3. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

The ped speaks 4 it self.... Get a pic and raise it rite !!! Good luck to you !

4. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

The pedigree can't speak for itself but the dog can, I'm a strong believer that the more
    personal work you put into a dog, the harder it will work for you.

5. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

The ped looks nice to me, Raising it right is all of the above..

6. alpay

alpay Big Dog

Pedigree is looks nice if it's true

7. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Thanks for all of the responses! I was asking more about the pedigree. This isn't my first rodeo lol... Just wanted to know what everyone thought of the breeding. They seem like very good people with some very well bred dogs! I hope everything works out!

8. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

It all depends on what you have seen from these dogs/blood line, the pedigree is sprinkled with good historical dogs that some admire and other simply dislike for a reason or another
    We had a dog bred like this around 18 years ago off Edwards lil rascal, the person who
    did the breeding told me all his thought on paper it was a good breeding, but didn't think it
    would work,
    boy were they wrong! He was probably one of the gamest dogs I seen with my own eyes .
    that said, everything else is speculation.
    Nice breeding though.

9. GS Bulldogs

GS Bulldogs Big Dog

Thanks bro!