1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What does game-dog think of Gabriel Rodriguez?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by LordBlessStickler, Sep 5, 2023.

1. El Dios De Los Perros and many others keep claiming he is the #1 greatest dogman in the history of Mexico. I don't buy that crap.

What do you think ?

Jkay likes this.
  2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Take it up with the Mexicans or stfu

3. Pollo

Pollo Big Dog

Never will a be a agreement on the best, but he does hold records that’ll probably never be broken in MX.

ben brockton, AGK and ELP like this.
  4. I'm starting to think southern triple j is correct when they say this site is just a task force against the sport and against game dogs

I mean you guys will suck the cock of this fraud and frauds like him, yet absolutely HATE on merited fast lane hardcore dog men.

I don't think that's a coincidence...

5. ELP

ELP Pup

You have no clue of what your talking about, much less the quality of dogs he had.

6. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

And just who are you referring to? Anybody quoting Chico or Triple J don't have much credibility. Who are the fastlane dogmen you speak of?

7. Go lie about boomerang some more.

By the way Gabriel Rodriguez was a notorious chef and fraud