1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What Dog Did You Own That Was The Most Expensive And Least Expensive?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by wardogkennels, Dec 19, 2010.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Nope, sorry...you will just have to take my word for it. Perhaps it is all just a figment of my imagination...lol.

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Lol, I beleive you. At least give us an idea of the bloodline of these 2 dogs.

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

lol...yeah Id like to see the peds also.

4. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

lol yea well i was a greenie when i did it and actually it didnt come back to bite me in the ass lol even though hes still a pup acts better than some well bred ones that i have now

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I dont know who buys into that garbidge Benthere lol.Now scattered dogs dont produce on avrg. but there are always going to be exceptions to the rule.

6. garth

garth Big Dog

7. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

My dad was once given a working foxy mix as a worked two year old fox dog and my first bulldog pup for a dept to a car the guy couldnt pay, the cars value was about 5 to 7 thousand dollars.
    My friend got a well bred dog that was cold as ice for a debt of about three thousand.

No cash handed over but the monetary value is the same.

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

$800 for a son of a ch. boyles/eli

showed to be a cull

9. Jeep/Redboy

Jeep/Redboy Big Dog

Least Expensive: Me and my buddy bought these two brother sister littmerates for $100 a piece. They are heavy Tab blood.

Popeye: ~48 lbs conditioned. Quality hog dog, but took him 2 years to really turn on. He's 5 now and the only dog I still own.

[​IMG]

His sister BeBe: ~40 lbs conditioned (probably less). My buddy's dog and probably the best dog I've ever been around. She would hit a full-grown boar at 6 months old. We used to have to save her from herself lol. She was bred once and then spayed after almost dieing during labor. One of her sons recently killed a wolf hybrid that has been running loose around my boy's property for the past 5 years or so. That thing was scary looking. She doesn't look like much but she's a true warrior!

[​IMG]

Most Expensive: Rosie ~40 lbs chainweight. I paid $250 for her. Redboy/Jocko and a grandaughter of Macho Buck. She was a cold gyp, but a very hard worker. I bred her to Popeye based solely on her athletic ability and pedigree (yea I know, but it was a good one). She gave me 2 good little hunters in her only breeding for me and then I sold her for $300.

[​IMG]

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

11. lrk

lrk Big Dog

Paid three hundred for one. Still young so time will tell.

Best one to date (And cheapest) was 25 dollars. Had him in the early nineties. A true example of a bulldog!

12. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

My best animals I've ever paid for have run me around 1200. But found out after we did some research that she's worth around 7000. Not a bad investment for a brood dog.

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Yea, I guess I would have too knowing that dog! :)BTW I thought he also became a dual champion and was known as a grand champion too?

14. green machine

green machine Top Dog

15. They weren't a couple. She wasn't a Caldwell. He was her mentor and much older. She kept the Caldwell name on her dogs to honor his memory after he passed.

Boogieman also had some experience. Including being stolen and worked hard before finding him back. Ask the man in your area that you know would know if you have any doubts. Red that isn't the only Boogieman dog that was ever a good one and your stupid comments on them gets old sometimes. If you knew half of what you think you know about them you'd really know a lot.

I'm not gonna throw out names or dogs because not everybody wants to be in the limelight.

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

17. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Least i've ever paid is my red dog, Disco. No ped, no history. He's a great dog, but cold. But he was free and is a fantastic pet who is athletic and fun.

Most I've ever paid is my puppy. so I've yet to see how he turns out. and i don't even want to say how much I paid for him, lol.

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

19. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

Most expensive was 1,000 for a pup . of coarse ive had a few FREE ones that turned out good . my best i paid 400.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
  20. n2bulldogs

n2bulldogs Banned

cheapest (and best) was one I traded a few collars for, and ended up regretting selling him for $1000 as a prospect. Most expensive (and worst) was $800 and he didn't qualify