1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What Dog Did You Own That Was The Most Expensive And Least Expensive?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by wardogkennels, Dec 19, 2010.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

My very best dog we bought for $150, and ended up making champion. But that was over 10+ yrs ago.
    As far as recent, I paid $1000 for him and he's worth every dime and then some. The only dog I own that I will never sell for any reason!
    BB URL IMG CODE: [​IMG]

This one I bought for $250, good dog but turned out to be a c**!
    BB URL IMG CODE: [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
  2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that top one is a real looker PurePit. very nice

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thank you, he ain't that pretty in person. He's a rough looking SOB.
    [​IMG]

4. The most I've ever paid was $250, and she was 1 of the best I've ever saw. Came from Mexico with no papers, and I'd still trade all of my shit plus most of someone elses shit to have her back. She died from a heat stroke this past summer. The rest were all 'gifts'...lol

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

That dog from C.Kennels dident work out for ya huh? too bad.She was a looker.

6. garth

garth Big Dog

Yes! as i'm still useing dogs down from him.

7. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

My most expensive dog was Scarling. I paid $750 for her as a show prospect for the kids to handle and it was NOT worth it. She is gorgeous but she has a crappy temperament. :rolleyes: Weaked nerved, sketchy and fearful. :rolleyes: She is fun to work though as she has decent drive.

[​IMG]

I've been trying and trying to decide which dog was my best freebee, but I can't pick! I've been lucky to wind up with some pretty great dogs for nothin'! :)

8. Maruccio

Maruccio Banned

1000 $ , maybe , the best i had in past was a female give me for free..
    what i think for pup or no tested dog price have to be a range from 500 to 1500.
    for certified top class dog price can be 4-5-6-7-10.000 dollars
    maybe , who has really a top class dog , an ace , rarelly sold him ,
    but there are cases where economy difficults can do to you very good affair , taking an extra class dog with honest price.