1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What Is The Deal With The Overly Large Pit Bull

Discussion in 'Paste Articles here' started by CHRIS SULLEY, Dec 30, 2008.

1. I WAS LOOKING AROUND ON THE INTERNET AND I SEE THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO MAKING FUN OF "PIT BULLS" THAT ARE JUST ABNORMALLY LARGE... I COULD HAVE SWORN THE PIT BULL WAS A WORKING DOG.....

ANY THOUGHTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9nnF1AeY6A

2. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

LOTSA THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!:mad::p Those in the first half of the video are mostly american bully's and overweight. There are alot of curs that get called pits but most people when they see a real pit don't know the difference. Most of The gamedogs talked about on here are working dogs and really are nothing like the ones in the video, overwhelming the internet and sometimes don't even look like what's on the streets. That's just my 2 cents. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  3. i agree i just felt that they were disgusting if you dont mind me saying lol

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

65 pounds is considered large. 100 pounds is a whale

5. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

the person who made the video is a member here...it is tongue in cheek if you didnt catch it.;)

6. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

If I may interject a thought, talking in all-caps is rude, reads like yelling. ;) But that video is a timeless classic aimed at differentiating between the American Bully and the American Pit Bull Terrier.

7. sorry about the caps.....

8. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Most people who own a bully breed it also for the great money involved in it! and it's almost an exotic being three times the size of a reg pit :eek: or they want a lazy dog <see that a dog not pit dog! A fat a** can't do any job right! bullies are a disgrace and a fad, they'll go out like of fasion like paris hilton, and yo-yoes! in 10 years for sure, they are new and cool but not for long, soon they'll all get heart attacks and die! they are all bred with engish bulldogs, or mastiffs, so it;s a bunch of bull, BULLY=A BIG FAAAART!!! HA HA HA I mean they kindda look nice but they can't run for sh*t an I like running all my dogs next to my mount bike! they all have great drive!:D