1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what kind of music do you all listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Jan 4, 2010.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I don't have fb.. and I'm technologically illiterate(couldn't hear the clip) but I searched dude and I have to say off this and a couple other shorts kids not bad....

https://youtube.com/shorts/6NkzsGS_nCk?si=Z1cPxba7hN3l1Qti

I will 1,000% admit the older I get the less I listen to rap and hip hop as I can't relate to the bs the majority of it is about.... I will say though if you've ever listened to wiz Khalifa not rhyme for 4 whole songs and bumped it can't hate on the weird white homie lol

Revelator and AGK like this.
  3. AGK

I was being serious. Lol. I like the guy. I can relate to what he's saying more so than any current rap song lol. I don't even listen to modern rap other than a few like Chris webby or Tom Mcdonald. I still listen to 90s rap mostly. I listen to everything from Slayer to Soft jams these days. No 1 particular genre.

Ssdd likes this.
  4. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'm not gonna lie when he said Jesus was his nigga it threw me for a loop....

Next drive by me and the homes pull im bumping this lol

ben brockton and Revelator like this.
  6. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

I watched this like 10x in a row last night and had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard!

Ssdd likes this.
  7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Guess the shit has hit the fan lol

Revelator likes this.
  8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

I stay listening to real G shit. Timeless music you can just ride around with your lady smoke one with and get them draws.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

This shit hits.

slim12, bamaman and Pullingcovers like this.
  10. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Screenshot_20240120-212611.png

LOL

Revelator likes this.
  11. AGK

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

So if male Taylor Swift was really country male Beyonce you'd buy the album? Suspect homie.....

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Zach Bryan turns out SO MUCH amazing music it's unreal.... just jam after jam.

14. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Shaun Morgan is one of the most underrated vocalist of all time... his acoustic stuff, and covers are insane

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Wouldn't be right I'd I didn't drip some rap too lol. But really I mostly listen to country... not that Nashville pop shit. Country...

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Drop*