1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what kind of music do you all listen to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by feastodg, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

How do you sing Bono better than Bono? Lol

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

4. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

chili likes this.
  5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

10. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Two times my mind was blown. First was finding out Michael Mcdonald was white. And finding out this dude is black lmfao

Pullingcovers likes this.
  11. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Then go to the "Old Car" Tracy Chapman Fast Car version.

One, his music is really nice. I'm searching now.

Two, that is the last year good trucks were made. All three major makers have been on a steady decline since 1972.

S

12. Black Label Society, Five Finger Death Punch, country like Brantley Gilbert and old school country like the outlaws.

13. reids skipper

reids skipper CH Dog

14. chili

chili Big Dog

Hot damn!

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Damn,
    Christopher Tupac Shakur Brown defecated all over Quavo. =))

Rappers are so trash these days they get slain by singers. Lol. Quavos put out 2 different diss tracks in response and they're both trash.

Everyone's beefing. Got Chris and Quavo, you got Drake, J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar going in on each other. Diddy on the run been diddling everyone in the music industry. Shits like a ghetto soap opera except everyone involves super wealthy. Shits entertaining. Lol we should get a pool going on who gets shot

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Some peoples kids eh ?

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

You'd think but they're all in their mid 30s, except drake is pushing 40s door down and Rick Ross is older than me. He's damn near 50.
    Money don't ever buy or give someone class. You either got it or you don't. Those that don't have it before the money and fame just get worse when they do all that status, though everyone I've mentioned has been famous for a few decades. These are all grown ass men. Or suppose to be anyway.

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Lord willing they all get sickle cell or shot in the head at a dice game at a bowling alley....

Same statement pissed the homie at work off about this situation lol.

Rap is SUCH GARBAGE now.... I can only here about so many blow jobs in lambos, money flexing and fake dope prices/thuggin so many times these days.

Anyway while beating the shit out of genera I grew up on I ain't listening to none of them clowns as long as Gates keeps putting out decent shit

19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Funny enough this came on immediately after and that hook seems super relevant to this convo lol

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Some real music lol