1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what old time dogmen are still alive?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by FIREMAN, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

i know of a few but want to know all.

2. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

which ones do you think are still alive or know of????

3. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

If they wanted or had the desire to know you...they'd call! Which doesn't seem to be the case, nor do I think they'd want their name plastered on a message board!

4. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

very true, there are alot though

5. jasong

jasong Big Dog

so so true

6. CB

CB CH Dog

I know that Mtn. Man is still alive right. And Floyd is to but thats all that i know of.

7. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

yea i know uve them to.mayfield obviously is also.is tudor?

8. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

there are a lot of em that havent been in books. and dont get online and barely reg dogs. if at all. these are the ones you'll never hear about. the ones that will shoot their whole yard before they die, before they let you get one of em. like tudor. lol but that kinda back fired on him. anyway i dont understand why the thread was started...... seems finished anyway.

9. FIREMAN

FIREMAN Big Dog

i know of a few that arent books but there not ol timers.i was just wonderin if some of the ol schoolers are still around and if there still breedin or what ground up.

10. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

there are a lot of em that havent been in books. and dont get online and barely reg dogs. if at all. these are the ones you'll never hear about. the ones that will shoot their whole yard before they die, before they let you get one of em. like tudor. lol but that kinda back fired on him. anyway i dont understand why the thread was started......

MAN THATS THE TICKET................................

11. Big Papa

Big Papa CH Dog

yeah there is alot

12. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

i dont think you'll find those answers here.

13. i completely agree

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.