1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What other Breeds do you like?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PitDawg, Nov 9, 2005.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Let's see....I like Shar Peis, Cane Corsos (own a mix b/n the 2), Rottweilers (own one), Dogo Argentinos (own a 3 legged one), Olde English Bulldogges (own one), Ca da Bous (friend owns them),Cairn Terriers (had one for 19.5 yrs) & I do have a special fondness for Bassett Hounds.

2. natas

natas Big Dog

I love rotti's, boxers and boston terriers

3. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

I've always wanted a Bull Mastiff

Though have a tiny little piece of me, that would really like to adopt a French bulldog :D
    This little girl is just too cute!! [​IMG]

(Sorry tried to make it smaller)

4. PitDawg

PitDawg Big Dog

That's one I forgot! I love French Bulldogs!

5. same here...

6. Judy

Judy CH Dog

I had a Bassett once, I love their ears :)

I also like Siberian Huskies.

7. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

lemme see,,i like hounds alot. blue-tick,or any good huntin hound.english bulldogs, and i also like the ridgebacks

8. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

I also have a soft hard for Basset hounds my mom used to rescue them and we have had 5 when I was younger, and there ears where also my favorite. They are the cutest as PUPPIES though.The only thing I couldnt stand was the whowling.

9. LONGHORNS

LONGHORNS Big Dog

jack russels

10. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Ah yes the howling, and the strange hound-ish scent..lol

11. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

Yes, we had a rescue one's his name was Duke, and our neighbour at the time yelled at me when I was walking him cause he went across his yard and they complained about him and he was one we wanted to keep but we HAD to get rid of him but he went to life on a Farm. Then we had one that we got from a pet shop, and her name was ruffuls and she was all white and fawn colloured patches and when she was a puppy she used to be crated at night in my dads garage in a (safe area) and my dad had a ski-doo in there and 2 men broke in and stole it but at the same time beat my ruffels with a bed post that was in there, so for years after that she did not like men with deep voices or when they wore those face masks in the winter hated them. So we had to put her down like 4 years ago now. She was also Closterphobic (if thats how you spell it). so on her dog house in the winter we had to put plastic that she could see through or she would go in her crate.

12. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Bouvier des Flandres in addition to many others..

13. ducho13

ducho13 Big Dog

I prefer working dogs such as rotts, american bulldog, mastiff.

14. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

dogue de bourdeau, pugs, bull terriers. I like alot of breeds, I just love animals period.

15. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

I like PatterDale Terrier's I got one that i use for hunting Ground Hogs.

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I like other working breeds such as American Bulldog, Redbone Coonhound, Bullmastiff, Bloodhound, Doberman, & Presas. The only smaller breeds I like are Clumber spaniel, Basenji, & Jack Russells.

17. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I like Boston Terriors & French Bull dogs. Spunky lil' boogers.

18. Pitbullgirl

Pitbullgirl Big Dog

My picks are :

Big breed : Rottie they are like big teddy bears
    Small breed : Yorkie I just love them, they are so cute!

19. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

I love our Redbone / Treeing Walker mix. He's one of the hunting dogs.

I'll post a pic later.

20. Marty

Marty Guest

I didn't know there was a different breed ;)