1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WHAT would you do?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pitto, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pitto

pitto Pup

If you lived in NIGERIA...with the probability of having such guys breaking through you back yard...which dog/dogs would you like to have in your back yard!!!!! or it wont really make a difference no matter how many or which dogs you have!!!!!! Would dogs from kennels that breed for hog hunting be help full???? pls ppl help me out here these photos are for real and this shit happens here!!!!!! a house in my area was attacked las month and he had a rot that literalyy ran away and stayed in his cage...without giving out a bark!!!!!! I have a huuuuuuuuge back yard and a bigger front yard...I have lots of free time I can spend 4-5 hours daily with my dog......and my financial situation is more than good...and I surely love dogs and can take good care of them......

[​IMG]

2. yoel

yoel Big Dog

First of all this picture been floating around for a long time on the internet. Secondly a dog won't do anything to a Hyena and Baboons if thats what some jackers are coming with. You need yourself a gun. A few of em. Big ones too.

3. cutt

cutt CH Dog

I grab an EAGLE and let it bark for ya...

A desert eagle that is..

4. pitto

pitto Pup

I thought so...I have one double barell old school russian gun...thats the most I can get a leicense for...and I though so that I only need a gun and some goood prayers...hahahaha
    ya these things really happen here especially if they know that an expatriate ilve in that house or compound......it's just fucked up...

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

Get your self a colt 1911 and an assault rifle if it's that bad. Load up.

6. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

if that was around my house, there is no way id be going out and buying single stack handguns.. lol

7. blanch

blanch Big Dog

i'd of thought a good boerboel would see off a tame hyena,but they could just shoot it lol so get a few guns learn to shoot and fortify your house; razor wire,alarms etc

8. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

Several dogs would be a good idea as an alarm. When they start raising holy hell you'll know its time to ready yourself.

9. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

move countries

GermanGamedogHunter likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.