1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What ya think?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GTB, Jan 13, 2014.

1. GTB

GTB Pup

2. brickduke

brickduke Pup

Looks very nice. Should be a few good ones in the litter. Goodluck

3. GTB

GTB Pup

Preciate it bro. Hopefully the bitch I get shows good. I had to talk him into letting me get one before show and prove because he said he's keeping all the ones that graduate lol

4. brickduke

brickduke Pup

I like how red rum is bred how many litters does he have on ground of age and what are some of his better offspring?

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Bobface:

[​IMG]

*Click the picture for the pedigree*

This is the only litter to come out Redrum while he was on my yard and it was an accidental breeding. The dog shown was the badest of the bad from that litter and the only one alive from the litter as far as I know. Tookie Williams may still be alive somewhere but was stolen from Pistol Hill Kennels about 3 years ago. Was never recovered. Redrum has other litters he produced after he left here but since I was totally fucked over with that dog I dont much pay attention to what he has been bred to since leaving here.

Here's a picture of Face's littermate that was stolen in the New Mexico/Texas area, who knows, maybe some has seen him, doubt he'll ever be found though:

Tookie Williams:

[​IMG]

I will say this though, the breeding the OP posted is one of the better breedings I've seen done with Redrum since he left.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
  6. GTB

GTB Pup

AGK I knew you would comment on this one haha. Should be some good competitors

7. brickduke

brickduke Pup

Nice dogs agk I've seen them before just looking around the reason I ask is have a hell bend/boyles/bst bitch that if she works out I thought her and red rum would be a good breeding. If he doesn't have much of age then its hard to say. Love his ped and I must say tookie and his bro are damn nice looking dogs that's for sure. Keep up the good work

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Thanks, Redrum was\ is a good dog. He really surpassed my expectations of him and he has been missed. He was infatuated with both my kids..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I never cared much for the dogs behind Redrum but he definity made his pedigree not the other way around. When he bit it broke....

9. GTB

GTB Pup

Check your pm

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014