1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you guys think ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by JRP, May 26, 2008.

1. JRP

JRP Pup

After several years away from the the dog circle, a friend of mines is giving me a pup that is bred like this what do you guys think of the ped ?

Fathers ped.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR align=left><TD>First</TD><TD>Second</TD><TD>Third</TD><TD>Fourth</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8>(Sire) L.O.F'S SOLDIER </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>TEE & CEE'S HANDSOME JR </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>NAGYS HANDSOME DEVIL </TD><TD align=left>(WCC'S) KITTEN'S DEVIL DEACON (ROM) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>BAILEYS JOBE </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>NAGY'S BASS </TD><TD align=left>(WCC'S) KITTEN'S DEVIL DEACON (ROM) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>BAILEY'S & LOCKES' TWISTER </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>TEE & CEE'S CHIARA </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>TEE & CEE'S HANDSOME JR </TD><TD align=left>NAGYS HANDSOME DEVIL </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>NAGY'S BASS </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>STROUD'S DELTA </TD><TD align=left>WHIDDEN'S DEACON JR. POR </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>WHIDDEN'S BETTY </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Moms side.
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left colSpan=4>Moms ped</TD></TR><TR align=middle><TH colSpan=4>Generations in Pedigree</TH></TR><TR align=left><TD>First</TD><TD>Second</TD><TD>Third</TD><TD>Fourth</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8>(Sire) WHITLEY'S SNOWBALL </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>WHITLEY'S JACK </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>WHITLEY'S RIFLE </TD><TD align=left>CHAVIS' SISCO </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>ONELLO'S MONKEY DUST </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>WHITLEY'S GINGER </TD><TD align=left>WHITLEY'S ACK </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>WHITLEY'S SANDY 1XW </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>MEREDITH'S LOUISE </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>WHITLEY'S COLUMBO </TD><TD align=left>WHITLEY'S JACK </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>WHITLEY'S GINGER </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>ROBINSONS YELLOW ROSE </TD><TD align=left>ANGEL'S BEST OF APACHE (2XW) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>ROBINSON'S BLACK JEWELL </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=8>(Dam) MC KINNIE'S T-T </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>FARRO'S JACKSON (2XW) </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>CH HARDCORE'S BOZACK (POR) </TD><TD align=left>GR CH TANT'S YELLOW (6XW) ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>HARDCORE KENNEL'S BREAKER (ROM) </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>FARRO'S SADIE SAMPSON </TD><TD align=left>GR CH TANT'S YELLOW (6XW) ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>TANT'S LULU </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=4>SAUNDER'S TIGRA (1XW) </TD><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>HUNTLEY'S PEE WEE (2XW) </TD><TD align=left>CH ABERNATHY'S BOSCO (4XW) </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>WOOD'S CHARLENE </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left rowSpan=2>CARTER'S PRIVATE GOLDIE (GATEWAY'S) </TD><TD align=left>PSK'S LITTLE RED </TD></TR><TR><TD align=left>CARTER'S PRIVATE THUNDER </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Im working on gettin a peds online account. Thanks in adv. JRP

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  2. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

Should be an awesome Dog. Do you have pics of the pup?:D

3. JRP

JRP Pup

Not yet she's only 2 wks old sill with mommy give me at least 5-6 wks and i will post one.:D

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2008
  4. JRP

JRP Pup

one more ? guys now providing that when she's of age she shows well and is a good all around bulldog, should i throw something different in there, or should i tighten up on a particular dog i personally like that snowball stuff ive seen some do some very hard pulling :) but i would also like to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

5. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

Well I like the looks of the dog very much. As for planing who to breed her to I wouldnt be to concerned with it just yet. I would love her, raise her right and when she has proven herself worthy of breeding then I would start looking into it. It depends what you are looking for as to if you would outcross or tighten up on it so you need to wait and see what she is before you start throwing the idea around of what to breed to. Just tryin to be helpful :)

6. JRP

JRP Pup

I completley agree, and she will be well tooken care of, and looked at with the highest standards in mind, im just trying to get some input from senior members im not completely new to this breed, but i do know i have tons to learn and thats why im here asking questions doing homework, research ect.

7. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

well it seems to me that you are headed in the right direction just keep on reading and doing your homework dont get to anxious when the time is right it will come to you. As long as she turns out into what her blueprint says she should be you could go many ways.

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

All dogs have weeknesses. You wont know her weeknesses for quite some time. Breed to her strengts and to correct her flaws. Big Game

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

now i have to absolutely agree with BG on this statement, however right now if i were to cross that blood you have with any stud right now i would choose boudreaux' t-floyd or something of similar breeding. now believe me, this is an extremely biased opinion as i am a huge fan of all things eli and have little like for much else. but, to each his own.

on a separate note, i have never been a fan of red boy dogs myself, but lots of people are having good luck with em. just my 2 cents. as i said, my likes don't leave the eli and boze family of dogs. i have some frisco blood that i would rather not have as a matter of fact lol. if it were not crossed with some nice eli blood i would just as soon give the dog away. anyhoo.....

10. Howzit

Howzit Guest

What the ???? How do you breed to her strengths and correct the flaws? Please let me know your secrets on how to do that LOL

11. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

JRP: The pup is 2.5 weeks old for christ sake!.I know you said that "if" she works out your going to breed her,but what if she doesnt work out?.You've got awhile until she matures so I wouldnt even worry about breeding her..

BigGame: What if her weakness is that she is a cur..Would you advise him to breed her to a proven dog to "correct her flaws"?.

Frenchie: Its clear for all to see that you are a Eli fan,but when I looked at your site all I saw was a Jeep/Sorrells dog without a pedigree and your Mudbug dog?.Besides Mudbug what Eli/Boze dogs do you/have you owned?.Also if you dont like Frisco stuff why did you buy a pup whos top side is heavy Frisco?.Because the bottom side has Boudreaux blood?.You just aquired the pup,yet you would give him away if it werent for the Eli blood?.How many Frisco dogs have you seen with your own eyes to make the assumption that you have come to?.These questiones are not to "put you in a corner",just what I was thinking as I read your post..:)

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

No secrets. Just plain old commen sence and tried and true breeding practeces. I could answer youre question better if you would elaborate on what it is about my post you dont understand/agree with. Also, what is it about my post that made you laff out loud?????????

13. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

No I dont advise the breeding of cold untested or curr dogs. Period.

14. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Commen sense and tried and true breeding practices? You gotta be kidding me right? lol What made me laugh out loud are you serious go back and reread your post even SPF knows what Im talking about. NO offense man but you sound like a newbie too me nothing wrong with that though we all had to start somewhere. Its been awhile since I been back to this site and still see ametures giving ametures advice lol but hey its all good to each his own.

15. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Dude you are an ass trying to start some S*it. I dont need to re-read my post. I know what I wrote. Now If you would like to elaborate on what it is you dissagree with about my post. Do so. If you want to act like a pompus ass I will do the same. ;) GLADLY

16. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Jump the wall Howzit?? I'm waiting for youre expert Breeding advise.
    I was wondering to myself. Why would this Howzit dude want to pick a bone with little ol me??? I must have posted something in the past that offended him. So... I go look at my reacent post and what do ya know youre the HOFRN guy. Here is the link to where I responded to Howzit.
    http://www.game-dog.com/forums/showthread.php?p=277766#post277766
    After the tread was closed, you sent me a pm to argue youre point. I did not waste my time responding and that must have realy burrned you up huh??
    So while you go about proveing me to be a newb giving advice to Newbs.Why dont you expand on the history of the H.O.F.R.N. That is the Hawiian Old Family Red Nose bloodline for my fellow uneducated newbs on the board Lol. You are a Joke. So are those Togashi ofrn staffs. Anyone currious just do a simple google search on Togashi ofrn. You will not find anything but 75-80 pound Cammalot looking dogs. Not one repitable breeder of the WORKING apbt.

17. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Starting some shit? HMMM let me see about when you started that s*it about the HOFRN huh? Although I let that one slide I couldnt resist making a comment on your post because it just sounded so ridiculous. You see if you gonna play with the big dogs make sure you can take what you dish out or stay the beep home. You see alot of you ametures can fool all the newbies but when an experienced person comes on here he can see right through all the bullsh and then when you get confronted with the truth you cant handle it and get all bent out of shape. Theres a big difference between a pompus ass and someone telling you the straight up truth but alot of you ametures nowdays get blinded by your arrogance and choose not to listen or hear the real truth instead follow your own little click or group of biased ametures for approval and comfort.

P.S. Sorry for hijacking this thread I will erase it later was gonna copy it and put it in PM but it wouldnt let me copy it and I wasnt about to type all that again lol.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  18. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I am simply asking you to back up youre statements. From the begining I have only asked you to further elaborate on what it was that you disaggred with about my origanal post. All I can get from you is sidesteping the question????

19. Marty

Marty Guest

Let the debate began :)

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Im begging for one Marty:)^^^^^there goes youre start some stuff publicly then try to play the better man deffense