1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you guys think ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by JRP, May 26, 2008.

1. Osea

Osea Banned

blah blah blah blah blah blah

Need a shovel to get rid of all the bullshit on here lately.

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

No clicks here I don't even know BigGame. You just sound like a damn fool. Thats why you feel like your by yourself. I too bad you didn't stay gone. Anyway I'm done talking to you. You are a waste of txt.

Victor

3. Howzit

Howzit Guest

You the damn fool loser. I just gotta get in the last word LOL.

4. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

What was youre dissagrement
    W/ my O.G. Post ???????

This has been posted over and over again in large print as you can see and still no direct answer. Howzit are you a presidential candidate? because there is no one else that can dodge a question like that.

I have. Further proof of you being a complete retard. Hay Howzit. Don't you own a 73 pound dog??????

Not really sure how owning a large game bred dog makes you a complete retard. Alot of good dogs are big just as the few examples that Howzit put into the argument. Although I doubt his dog is up there with the likes of Alligator, Big John, and the other greats he is trying to group him with.

JMHO not trying to offend anyone.

Not trying to start anything

5. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

You the damn fool loser. I just gotta get in the last word LOL

You are really showing your ass nota good way to start over

6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Having a big dog dosent make you a retard . He made the coment that he looked at my gallery and seen my dogs . He said that was all he needed to see that I was a newb that don't know sh%t. Only thing in my gallery that would lead him to belive that is the pictures I have of my big ol cur housedog. I was just pointing out the fact he also has a large dog.

7. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

oh ok sorry for any misunderstanding on my part.

8. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

No Problem:)

9. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

What was youre dissagrementW/ my O.G. Post ???????Well Howzit speak up or cur out the choice is yours?

10. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I hope you got the time and patience to deal with this A-hole draging this sh%t from thread to thred and randomly droping youre name. When you have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Wont finsh what he starts with you, then he will be starting new sh%t on new threds. Dont feed the fire. Im done with this loser. I won't invest my energy in arguing with someone who will contiuisly try to call you out, then rufuse to back up the ludacris things thay type.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2008
  11. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

i have neither the time or patience but I bet he doesnt have the testicular fortitude to continue this BS PARADE or the credibility for anyone to believe any words he speaks lol

12. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

It takes no balls to type BS on a fourm. Based on his ability Sidestep a question, his gotta get the last word comment, and is overall being an as$, I'm willing to bet he will drag it on forever.

13. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

I think you are correct BG I should just let it go and not allow him to wrap me up in his childish ways. Thanks

14. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

with the words "without incriminating ones self", you have already admitted to way too much bud.

15. Howzit

Howzit Guest

So what did I admit? None of you believe me anyways and thats the way I like it LOL.

16. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Not trying to start anything????Not trying to offend anyone???are you serious? Another fool saying sh*t he know nothing about you damn fool.

17. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Texas dogger QUOTE; Im not trying to start anything. OH REALLY HHHHMMMM LET ME SEE YOU DAMN TWO FACE DIT DA DEEE LOL

18. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Again another cur trying to help out BigCur cause he cannot fight his battles on his own cause he getting his ass smoked LOL

19. Howzit

Howzit Guest

First off that last word comment was for Victor not you unless you trying to defend your boyfriend LOL
    Drag it on forever???? I gave you the choice in the conditioning forum of the via bike topic I said If you want we can squash it and end it there but the choice is up to you so it looks like you still want to keep it up so you the one that wants to drag it on forever fool not me but I cant keep it up as long as you can and even longer for that matter as Im dead game son. Again all you blind monkeys following each other holding each others tails like CURS LOL>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog