1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you guys think ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by JRP, May 26, 2008.

1. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2008
  2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

3. Howzit

Howzit Guest

4. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

Im not running to anyones rescue he doesnt need it. I am simply stating the fact that on this particular thread you have dodged his questions, and come back with slanderous, irresponsible remarks that I suppose you think makes you clever when in reality it makes you seem dimwitted.

5. Howzit

Howzit Guest

OK this is your original question right? I already answered that question you dumb newbies just dont know it yet cause you all blind and only see what you wanna see. First I said SPF knows what Im talking about HINT. At least he bright enough to see it unlike some dimwitted people (T.D.) lol . Second BG admitted and said he never bred a litter before. Now if you never bred a litter before how would you know? If I debate this with you you gonna use other peoples experiences and not your own to debate with me? Please thats so retarded LOL Its like me saying I never owned a bulldog in my life but from what I heard from other people I know what Im talking about LMMFAO. Now for me to go on debating with someone who has never bred a litter with no experience of his own is just wasting my time especially with a newbie/greenhorn who's never bred a litter like you stated.

P.S. Now if you were to post that exact same question on a board with real doggers they would pick you apart so bad you be jumping the wall screaming and hollering like the Cur you are LOL.

6. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

Even if you've bred a litter still doesn't mean you know anything so....

7. Howzit

Howzit Guest

True to a degree but at least you got some EXPERIENCE out of it that you can call your own with first hand knowledge and not be living on other peoples experience's or glory.

8. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

online peds II:rolleyes:

9. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

I like the breeding...

10. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

True to a degree but at least you got some EXPERIENCE out of it that you can call your own with first hand knowledge and not be living on other peoples experience's or glory.

OK I dont think just because you breed a litter it gives you any "experience" as you have stated. All it takes to breed a litter are 2 dogs that are fertile. Better known as a BYB people that have dogs can breed their dogs everytime they come in heat if they wish but it still doesnt mean they know whats going on. Watching 2 dogs mate doesnt qualify you as a experienced breeder i.e.- Gotti. I also never said that you are dimwitted if you read my post I simply stated that some of your posts make you seem as such. I have no personal problem with you but it seems you are out to make problems with a few people on this board over trivial things or nothing at all. JMHO

11. Boze

Boze Top Dog

buddy i am sorry but you really have not proved anything this is not my bebate but you really just side stepping

12. Boze

Boze Top Dog

did you really just say that i do not no big game either but you really sound like a damb fool you are just running around in circles either debate the original topic or jus shut up

13. Howzit

Howzit Guest

OH MY GOOSHNESS LOL YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU EVER SINGLE SPECIFIC DETAIL???? You just a retard you dont get it do you huh? you need me to hold your hand and explain it step by step how to go to the bathroom by yourself? LOL You dont even have a clue to WTF you talking about. You even go to say that you didnt say I was dimwitted come on man you implying it doesnt have to be straight out but when it comes down to it its the same thing. If you have no personal problems with me then why did you REPLY to a post that doesnt concern you??? I aint out to make problems for nobody you all make those problems for yourselves.

14. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Whats a bebate? LOL again another BigCur follower LOL

15. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Did I really say that? Yes so what. You and many other people just said the exact same thing and much more. So why is it ok for you guys to say it and not me? DIT DA DEE LOL

Retard I did just debated the original topic fool you just to dumb to KNOW it yet. Get it? Its not no big game its KNOW big game LOL. who the DAMN fool now lol . As for telling me too shut up I think you the one that needs to shut the beep up son.

Its funny how you telling me to shut up when everyone else is allowed to make a comment. I will shut up when everyone else does that simple.

16. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Frenchie now hammering the frisco blood

according to Frenchie: Redboy sucks, Jeep/Redboy sucks, Frisco sucks and this is coming from someone that has had less then two handful's of dogs. Talk about bold statements coming from someone with lack of experience.

the internet at its best

17. texas_dogger

texas_dogger Big Dog

OH MY GOOSHNESS LOL YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU EVER SINGLE SPECIFIC DETAIL???? You just a retard you dont get it do you huh? you need me to hold your hand and explain it step by step how to go to the bathroom by yourself? LOL You dont even have a clue to WTF you talking about.

Well I am done with this it seems you dont comprehend what people are saying so there is no need to discuss this any further. Good day

18. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

This has gone round and round , BG said the right thing about what to do once it was time to breed. Every dog does have a flaw and the appropriate thing to do is fix those weaknesses by breeding to a dog that has those desired traits that your dog is missing. Now at the same time if your going to be breeding these new traits into your dog you do not want to breed out the traits that you already like about your dog so what ever it is that your breeding to should also have equal if not better strength of which it is that you already liked about your dog. ( Hence making those stengths stronger )

Just because a person has never bred a dog doesn't mean that they do not know what they are doing just like a person who has bred a dog doesn't know exactly what it is they are doing. Hell there is enough proof of that with all this piss poor dogs being bred today. It take more than watching 2 dogs hump to be concidered a breeder.

I am not a breeder nor do I ever plan to be however I know that if I was to start tomorrow id be quite a few steps ahead of the game because of the knowledge that has been shared with me and the good company I keep.

19. Howzit

Howzit Guest

So why you only quoted half of my response? I don't comprehend? You should take a good look in the mirror my friend and ask yourself the same question LOL. Im done with this also but if you keep on replying I will respond. If you dont want me to respond dont reply. Is that simple enough for your feeble brain to understand or do I need to hold your hand like a little kid and go over it with you in detail word for word LMMFAO.

20. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

The respect I have. I've earned by not breeding a litter. Any dipsh%t can watch two dogs mate. The knowlidge I have come from folks who have paid there dues. I am being mentored. I don't gather all of my knowlidge off of the internmet. Understand? If I had any real questions I needed answerers to concerning these dogs all I have to do is dial some numbers and get answers from some of the best. I may not have a hole lot of experiance myself but if you spend youre time talking and learning from true doggers it's not tough to tell when you are speeking with someone who has the same or less knowlidge on these dogs as youreself. Good indication someone don't know diddly is when thay call staff bred ofrn. H.O.F.R.N. or apbt for that matter. lol @u Howzit. P.s. I ain't nobody. I've never had followers. Still don't. People just tend not to like Curr sidestepping arrogent pompus A-Holes. Go Figgure?????