1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you guys think ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by JRP, May 26, 2008.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

Howzit, Rule #6 Argue with posts, not the poster. Debating topics are good, but arguing, flaming, or bashing between members or of any off-site person, site, or kennel is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Firm and direct constructive criticism is encouraged and often necessary, outright insults are not.

Can be found here......

http://www.game-dog.com/forums/announcement.php?f=6&a=1

Read them memorize them, live by them, enough said!

I just banned one kid for this :rolleyes:

2. Howzit

Howzit Guest

My bad Marty I will admit it but if you playing by those rules and being FAIR Im not the only one breaking those rules as almost every other member that has posted to this topic violated those rules as well here's one of BigGames last quotes; People just tend not to like Curr sidestepping arrogent pompus A-Holes. Go Figgure

So why you only singling me out this time Marty? Or are you saying that if Majority rules then they are the only one that can break the rules?

3. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I belive this to be the part you are missing. I am guilty of flaiming. Sorry To the Board. Im done with this thred. I told Howzer If he wanted to be more specific about his dissagrement with my O.G. Post we could debate the issue. If he wanted to contine to be a Pompus A%S, That I could do that also. We all see the path you chose to take Howzit.

4. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Quote BG;Wow...youre more "Dead Idiot" Or "Deep A-Hole".
    Flaiming???? Dont get me started on that LOL So you call this quote from you flaiming?
    Yes and we seen your path also which was the same as mine so we both wrong and broke the rules as well as some other members on here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  5. Marty

Marty Guest

Call this thread closed till I get to the bottom of it, I'm tired and not in a good mood right now :(

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Ok I have opened the thread back up... for now ;)

7. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

Please, first off, don't take this the wrong way. You obviously haven't been into dogs for that long. Or atleast the breeding aspects. What he was trying to say for example only would be this: If your female is a decent dog, with a light mouth(weakness) then your would breed her to a good male w/a hard mouth(strenghth). I mean really, that's like common sense.

8. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Yeah commen sense huh? Here's my breeding lesson 101 LOL So if the dog has hip displaysia do you breed her to a male that does not have hip displaysia? LOL or like SPF said if the dog is a CUR do you breed the dog to a GAME male? LOL Or if the dog has weak bone structure or double or hock jointed do you breed her to a male that doesnt have that problem? LOL Commen sense is if you have Flaws in your Bitch the best thing to do is to CULL em instead of throwing back the flaws into the bloodline. If your female had a soft mouth and your main goal was to get hard mouths what you do is get rid of that female and get one with a hard mouth then you breed that hard mouth female to a hard mouth male get it? By breeding a soft mouth female to a hard mouth male your chances is slimmer if your main goal is to get hard mouth. Both parents contribute there genes to the offspring. You have to breed best to best in a good line breeding program to consistanly pass on the desired traits to get superiour athletes.
    Dont take this the wrong way also but it seems you the one that havent been into dogs for awhile or at least the breeding aspects or you just a newbie who dont know what the beep you talking about.

REAL DOG MEN SEEK THE TRUTH AND NOT GET BLINDED OR PERSUADED BY EMOTIONAL INFLUENCES.

CLASS DISMISSED LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2008
  9. IMAT2AK

IMAT2AK Big Dog

As w/every dog, there are limitations. You have to be a complete fool. What's the name of your kennel by the way? There is no perfect dog. The one's that hit close are mostly long gone, or not offered to the public because of people like you. "If a dog doesn't have ears, breed it to a rabbit". You are a complete jackazz. Biggame crushed you in this thread, and I see why. I have killers, off of killers. What do you have? Wait...letme guess, Champion proven HOFRN right? LMAO. I have Pure honeybunch tightest in the south, Deacon Rom tightest in the south, Ch. Mechanic guess what....tightest in the south, and I don't cross w/HOFRN. Step your game up. Who knows you? What have you bred? What have you shown?.....Nothing but ignorence. You have to be young, and I don't waste my time w/young men. I run w/older men on the mtn. & People like me who have the tightest in their area. There is nothing tight about you. You're just not wrapped too tight. LMAO. Don't bother responding, case closed! I will not respond to a nobody. Check my records lil fella. Better yet, check my references and Bloods! Definately won't see any HOFRN. LMAO.

10. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

howzit, yeah but your take is basically saying people have a yard full of aces to breed to which is not true, nobody does and thats the basis of breeding, mixing and matching different traits to produce well rounded dogs.

theirs much more to it then sticking best to best, its not that simple.

11. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

when one says a dog is "good" , one is implying that
    a) the dog is not a cur
    b) there is no significant health issues
    why? because in order to be GOOD, a dog should have the conformation to perform. I think you are reading way to much into the situation. What if this, what if that.
    We are under the assumption that the dog will be good and be a good example of a bulldog, meaning the dog will not have any of these issues. So thats what people are basing their opinions off of. A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE BREED.

A dog with HD doesn't have the ability to perform (well, depending on the severity of the hd BUT hD is generally not an issue with working dogs to begin with, it is more common in show type dogs) a dog that is a cur isn't a good example of a bulldog.

And to further prove the point, if everyone was breeding best to best like you suggust we wouldnt have manbiters, HD, weak mouths, or flaws of any sort. Zebo never would have been bred, Bullyson would have never been bred,

12. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Wow now he trash talking even though he dont know me at all and saying false shit about me that he know nothing about. First off if you read this thread carefully I stated I do not own any HOFRN.

THATS WHAT I MEAN ABOUT EMOTIONS BLINDING YOU FROM THE TRUTH.

13. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Im not saying a yard full of aces thats kinda stretching it although for some of us that is the ultimate goal but rather a yard full of really good dogs.

All breedings are a GAMBLE. Even repeat breedings dont always come out the same. Somtimes you get lucky sometimes you dont the main goal of course in any Gambling situation is too get the PERCENTAGES IN YOUR FAVOR by breeding best to best in a line breeding program.

14. Howzit

Howzit Guest

No offense man but you sound like a ameture not even worth my time to reply just telling you my honest truth man but good luck to you and your dogs.

15. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

ok.. whatever you say, you're the greatest dogman of all time :D

You;re right, breeding IS a gamble, any idiot can do it. You breed to strengths. Breeding this dog to that dog may work, breeding the same dog to a different dog may not. Pups take after grandparents

Besides, what makes a good broodbitch? I bet you say her being game ? because thats not what makes a good broodbitch. IT has nothing to do with a bitch being game, it has everything to do with the bitch being able to produce.

As far as breeding, you're right.. I don't do a whole lot, frankly don't have the time and don't have. But the breedings I have done have produced so.. I don;t need the luck of a nobody

ps.. its AMATUER and im not a man

16. Howzit

Howzit Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  17. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  18. Claddagh_Reds

Claddagh_Reds Big Dog

glad you finally looked up AMATEUR ... ... you kept calling people that yet didnn't feel the need to correct yourself.

and I thought you weren't going to respond? I guess we are worth your time and efforts!

I'm still curious to see what you've bred though... since you sure feel the need to enlighten everyone else with your vast knowledge and understanding of breeding.

19. Howzit

Howzit Guest