1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What you looking at!!!??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lovemybull, Jun 16, 2010.

1. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Seeing the thread about how we like our men/women makes me wonder...when you first see a person of the opposite sex (or same if thats how you roll) what attracts you the most? Whats the first thing you look at? I have a feeling I already know the answers for the men here...:p

I personally love nice shoulders and a smile. I love a man who is built like one. I am a thick woman and can be too much to handle for some men, so men with a bigger build is really sexy to me...lol.:dogtongue:

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i personally like a big woman.....with a good personality.....not sum twig.....a strong woman.....ideal size......anna nicole smith(when she was alive)......lol....

3. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yes she did have a nice body. If I were to be into women I would prefer a thick woman over a skinny one.

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

you should get into women.......most men swear by it.........lol.....its grrrrrreat.......lol.....:D:D:D:p

5. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Nah I am perfectly happy with men. Some women are nice to look at while they..ummm...do certain things...anyways..lol. Plus a lot of women are either have big mouths or are bitches and I can't stand either.

6. peppapig

peppapig Banned

nothing wrong with a woman with a big mouth.........a big mouth is needed sometimes.....ahemmmmm.....:dirtymind:

7. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

That is true. But most of the time we let the man believe a big mouth is needed fot the task at hand..lol.

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh:eek::D..........depends on the man.......;);)

9. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yeah but still most men aren't like the ones you see in the movies...lol;). Plus I'm not into those kind anyways..lol. I don't wanna develop a case of meat curtains or like the great Borat said (the movie) "sleeve of wizard".:p

10. Well studies show the first thing people notice or look at is the other person's shoes.

11. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Really? Thats weird. I never look at that..at least I don't think I do. Hey Peppa maybe we should have the women that are gonna go topless for you (from the what you like in you man/woman thread) and see if you check out her shoes first. LOL

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I look at the eyes first since those are the windows to ones soul, after that I go south;)

13. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

sooo lovemybull your thick huuh? ;) you should pm me...

14. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

You two need to meet up((peppa & lovemybull)) and get room !!! :D:D like a pair of :dogtongue::dogtongue: on heat

15. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Yes Catch I am. For an Italian woman I have quit the booty..lol.

We should get a room...but I don't think my husband would like that. LOL

16. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

ha never mind lol ha i use to talk to a thick Italian girl 5'8" well proportion an a nice booty lol an my 3rd favorite thing about a woman long hair

lol hit me up if you get a divorce lmao ;)

17. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

And whats wrong with REAL Italian women?? I cook, clean, take care of the kids, love bulldogs, love sex and am thick....oh and I have very long, curly black hair ;):p

18. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

I like eyes too AGK. . .But Im a BOOTY/THIGH/HIPS dude myself.

[​IMG]

19. lovemybull

lovemybull Big Dog

Hahaha,....nice pic. LOL.

20. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

ha i never said anything was wrong lol i said never mind becuse your married yu sound like the woman of my dreams though lol ;)

lets see a pic of yu;)