1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

what youll think abt this dog?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by sega, May 16, 2012.

1. sega

sega Big Dog

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

looks to be in good shape to me.

3. sega

sega Big Dog

thanks, he loves to chase sticks n alot of sprints but he doesnt like to bite anything, if it aint alive

4. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

He looks good and looks like he likes the lake. I never had any swim in the lake but I swim mine in Bayou St. John across from city park.

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking dog.

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

good lookin fella. it's nice having one who likes the water.

7. sega

sega Big Dog

thanks for the input, i been workin him between runnning up the levee right there @ the lake then i just go right across the street n swim him, 3 mins of hard shit, running hills n swimming and then i walk him for one hr between those days. i never brought him to bayou st john b 4. do you have any pics of yrs?

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

3 min? Lmao

9. sega

sega Big Dog

lmfao i meant to say 30 mins. u gotta forgive i just got home from being slaved for 12 hrs and was rushing to hurry n walk him for an hr

10. sega

sega Big Dog

hes a lazy ass dog he really is, lemmie just state that when i say lazy i dont just mean he lays arnd. he is lazy because ill be walking him n 35 or 40 min into the walk hes draggin ass hard like hes fixing to die, then all the sudden that bitch sees a squirrel and goes at it 100% like like hes trying to break the rope. after he calms down he goes right back to draggin ass hard. he only does that on the walks n biking. but chasing the stick he never winds out at all. idk a lazy fker what can i say. might i add he has no mouthwhen i play with cow hyde and he pulls it but never hangs on at all yet when he gets into fights occastionally i need a breakin stick to get him free. i dont understand this it really has me confused, this dogs personality/ability at times and non at others

11. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

@Sega. Yeah I have pics but my cpu with the pics on it has been acting up. I know its not a big pic but the one in my avatar is one of them. And you will never know if your dog has mouth or not unless you see some time out of the dog. Having to use the break stick is just what it say breaking the dog off of something. Soft mouth dogs need to be broken just like hard mouthed ones.

12. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Lol my dog is sorta like that, we she slacks on the walks talking to her get ls her going for a minute then she is like ok......he don't sound lazy tho he sounds smart like he knows what the fuck is going on, he knows when to use his God given talent and when not too. If I were u I would change his name to Randy Moss.

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

that is eather a sign of an intelagent dog or an easaly bored understimulated dog .Witch is a sign of an intelagent dog. lmao. I was told by a mentor that if you cant get a dog to work the dog is eather out smarting you or out willing you and probobly both! LMAO. I said how do you correct this ? He said well... ya got to be smarter than the dog for one lol and be as game and hardheaded as thay are !

14. sega

sega Big Dog

lol that danm dog, thanks for the info on the smart dog, i just thought he was being a lazy dog. ima have to change it up some......

15. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Nice dog Sega I have one who likes sticks too it's actually kind of creepy when he see's one he act's like he's seen a ghost lol he goes into black out mode just to get to that stick lol he likes branches and tree's too. He's a weirdo lol

16. WWII

WWII Banned

It sucks in the mean time! I have a male over here that takes 1hr to walk ~0.5mi. I know he's not winded, but I can't find out how to stimulate him. He won't walk or run the mill. I need to get a new flirt pole and see how that works. I just graduated from college, so I would like to think I'm smarter than a dog. lol....

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I think this advice applys to youre current situation perfictly WW2 lol. Im shure you are smarter but it sounds as if he is giveing you a run for youre money lmao. You will figgure it out!

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

a dog that does what you want when you want is a good follower. Takes commands well. Listens to what its told.Dont think for its self. A dog that gets you to do what it wants....thats a smart dog. A smart dog will train you!

19. WWII

WWII Banned

They just put a ~3mi sidewalk in by my house and it's really convenient to walk it now. But, nothing looks worse than a man practically dragging a dog next to a 3-lane highway. lol...I'll figure something out.