1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bama I can assure you that the food is top notch. Nashville hot chicken just looks burnt. It's covered in oil and spices so it looks different.
    My only issue was like a damn fool I got the hottest they make. Haven't had spice like that in a long time so it hit way different.

Ssdd likes this.
  2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And every food critic and the thousands of ppl a year who travel just to eat it....

You're literally trying to argue about world renowned chicken.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Idc I've heard more than one say it had a weird spice. Fuck , thousands eat burger King every day.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Unfortunately my job requires regular trips to Nashville.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Now a trip on my Dime. Be Texas all day.

6. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

10s of thousands love it 2 ppl said "it has a weird spice" so "they don't know how to do chicken"? Ok... I bet yall don't like Harold's chicken either lmfao. Guess keep eating lemon pepper from Buffalo wilds wings.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol I hate lemon pepper and all big franchise chicken places .They all seem to get to far away from basics and add to much shit.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We got a dam Guthrie's here and people here love it. Same dam way it's got a weird spice that I can't stand. Kids and teens love it.

9. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Bama don't know about no damn Harold's lmfao

Ssdd likes this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Wtf I want to go to Chicago for lol

11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Go to Atlanta LA or one of there many locations in Illinois outside of the city.

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'm going north in 2 weeks. I'm hitting harolds as soon as I get in town.

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Shit you lived in Michigan and they definitely don't have good food there lol

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

The U.P. does .

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lower Michigan sucks . I lived in the U.P. which should be another state . I lived 1 mile from Wisconsin.

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Chicago got some good eating joints and I have been there yrs ago so I know they got decent food .I'm just not a city type .

17. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Bbq joint down from the house....

Im loyal as fuck to them. I live 15 min and 45 min from 2 of the "best bbq in the world" according to food network. I still bump down at the local joint instead. We've bought their sauce for YEARS for when we grill out at home. I don't eat slaw so I had them double up on the tater salad.

Attached Files:

ben brockton likes this.
  18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Texas where it at for Brisket.

ben brockton and Ssdd like this.
  19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

But ten a key can do some hog.....

ben brockton and bamaman like this.
  20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I'd putty money on Rob Scott vs anyone on whole hog.