1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

He showed me videos of the ugly drum smoker.

Funny how a conversation can go to yesteryear. When I was young our fire barrel lasted for what seemed like forever. The barrels now are mode of nothing and last no time. The ones I use are only good for a short time and bottoms burn out/rust out.

It took a while but the food grade hydraulic oil we use at work uses a really stout barrel. I brought him one home and I think it is sitting in the same spot I dropped it off.

It is summer and the lake is calling him so not a lot gets done. LOL

S

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I come across a Oklahoma Joe Bronco which is a ugly drum smoker and I got it so cheap I couldn't pass it up lol and they are built like a tank. The only thing I don't like is they made the vent tube flimsy but everything else is very solid. I will end up redoing the vent tube eventually

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Breakfast of ch fuck in-n-out
    Screenshot_20230807_105634_Gallery.jpg

Michele likes this.
  4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I start off most every day with a double stack Little Debbie oatmeal cake and a Mt. Dew.

That looks awesome to me.

S

Revelator, ben brockton and AGK like this.
  5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That shit looks sad compared to what you usually post bro lol.

ben brockton likes this.
  6. AGK

I made my first strawberry jello Poke Cake. It's now going to be my new thing when people expect me to bring a dish lmao. Good AF, cheap and easy to make.

20230806_134004.jpg

7. AGK

I start with a large frozen hot chocolate with a shot of espresso in it and a pretzel bagel from Tim Hortons almost every day. It's become a ridiculous ocd type ritual. Lol.

I think they put opiates in their drinks :))

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Sounds like you never had wataburger !

9. AGK

I haven't. I older I get the more I don't have an interest in eating fast food. Makes me feel like garbage the rest of the day.

Revelator likes this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We make them a lot AGK and they are refreshing

AGK likes this.
  11. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Jack shack bbq Kansas city. Pretty much ate bbq in every state and all the " famous" places. End of the day the best is found in the south. Other than Oklahoma.
    Screenshot_20230808_182845_Gallery.jpg

Revelator, Michele and AGK like this.
  12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Gumbo and catfish God bless the insta pot lol
    Screenshot_20230810_195343_Gallery.jpg

Revelator and Michele like this.
  13. AGK

Was on a baking kick this weekend
    Peanut butter cookies with 2 grams of decarbed sauce in them. These things had me fucked up all weekend. Eat 2 of them mid day and the next morning still not right lol.
    Some fudge Brownies and honey corn bread muffins.

20230812_174715.jpg

Revelator and Michele like this.
  14. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

Man, I need something like that. I can smash edibles and still never feel anything from them. Idk wtf is wrong with me. I've 650mg treats at one sitting and still nothing. Maybe I need a bigger dose.

Ssdd likes this.
  15. Revelator

Revelator Big Dog

On vacation in Ocean City, MD this week, so we had to grub some seafood while we're here. Blackened scallops covered with crab imperial. Fire! Screenshot_20230816_123305_Gallery.jpg

ben brockton, AGK and Michele like this.
  16. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

OMG!!!! That looks so good!

Revelator likes this.
  17. AGK

I feel like that too with most forms of weed anymore. I stopped for a little over a month and only been back smoking again just since this past weekend and I already feel like I don't get high anymore when in hit my pen. Y'all see the shit I be smoking too so it's strange to me.

My current stash of sauce or crumble or wax and strain wise, I couldn't even tell you what they each are anymore, I have 2 of these containers and both are usually always filled. Each containing something different but always a Indica or a Indica dominant hybrid.)

20230816_181624.jpg

That Seahorse pro I bought to smoke all the different concentrates produces a byproduct that you can save.

20230816_181834.jpg

I Figure when I get a gram or 2 of spent sauce, which took about 2 months to collect, I'll use it in something. Was told the tar like byproduct is decarbed and at 1000mg per 1g is perfect or edibles. I'm not joking when I said I was still not right the next day lol. Them cookies was potent AF.

Buying a Seahorse pro saved me a fortune in just a couple months and the waste it produces can be reused so it was a win win. They make a roundish egg shaped bong type product I've been eyeing up.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
    Revelator likes this.
  18. AGK

Couple Steak Tacos and a Tamoli

20230820_123046.jpg

Starbanger

20230820_155130.jpg

Pop rocks

20230820_154854.jpg

Cheetah Piss

20230820_155019.jpg

Snowball (Moonrock)

20230820_155214.jpg

Sauces, sugars, crumbles, wax

Screenshot_20230820_160550_Photo Editor.jpg

Couple glo carts

20230820_155425.jpg

Revelator, Michele and tomjones2 like this.
  19. tomjones2

tomjones2 Big Dog

Beautiful flowers AGK, like you are back on the horse!! Lol

AGK likes this.
  20. AGK

Lol I will always be a pot smoker. I peed clean and went right back to smoking. I hate even having to stop just to clean my urine for some job that is the very reason I smoke to begin with. It's insane to me that I could be a raging alcoholic and have no problems getting hired but God forbid you smoke a joint. Shits retarded AF and even worrying about what an employee does on their free time when the company ain't paying them is a huge violation of buisness minding in my book.

Revelator, tomjones2 and bamaman like this.