1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's Cookin?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by YellowJohnJocko, Nov 12, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I’ve gained 20 lbs and I feel way better ! I had got to skinny and didn’t feel right at all . I feel much better and stronger with the extra 20 but now I just want to stay where I’m at and that’s hard

2. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Pastrami horseshoe.... home town favorite with a little oven dodger twist

Attached Files:

AGK likes this.
  3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Some hard ciders and micheladas to finish up the night....

Couple carts too but that's typical. I go through so many of them it's insane. Real state tested carts not shit in Ali express bags and no actual posted test results....

Attached Files:

AGK likes this.
  4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I just threw this together. Turned out pretty good.

20240214_181002.jpg

Blunts to the face while I work in the lab tonight.
    1 is Lava Cake
    1 is Oreoz
    1 is Gorilla dos
    and 1 is Milky Way.

20240214_183354.jpg

Michele and ben brockton like this.
  5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Tried to hit harolds but they were closed.... I about had a full blm rally over it.... ended up hitting headwest subs... didn't take pics... but if you're ever in Central IL find one and get you one.

6. AGK

Dinner last night.
    12 hour smoked pulled pork sandwiches and some kettle chips.
    Probably the best pulled pork I've ever had. My buddy makes a BBQ sauce that's out of this world.

20240215_195911.jpg

Breakfast this morning I made my first ever French toast casserole using French bread. Came out good, will definitely make it again sometime.

20240217_084302.jpg

This weeks smoke.

Blue Iguana, smells like beasters weed ( if you don't know what that is you never hustled weed lol. It's weed that looked like fire but was trash. Had the smell of fresh cut lawn grass) but it's rated at 29% so we'll see.

20240216_205927.jpg

Birthday cake comes in strong at 30%

20240216_210110.jpg

I been sick AF since Thursday night so I haven't been smoking but I did take 4 of these gummies and realized with in a half hour, I should have only ate 2. =))
    I still wasn't right this morning. Lol

20240216_205728.jpg

This week's carts.

20240216_205638.jpg

Michele, oldguy and tomjones2 like this.
  7. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

IMG_20240221_173225467_AE.jpg
    Brussels sprouts dish with mashed potatoes, pointed pepper, seasoned cream cheese, grated cheese and bacon.

Michele and oldguy like this.
  8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Ribeyes and fresh shrimp for dinner. Smoked to 120 international then reversed seared... Shrimp were seasoned with teguila and lime seasoning then smoked at 220 til done

Attached Files:

F.W.K., Pullingcovers and AGK like this.
  9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Internal* fucking auto correct

10. AGK

Deep fried Lake Erie Perch and a salad for dinner tonight. GG#4 in the cart.

20240224_181423.jpg

F.W.K., Pullingcovers and Michele like this.
  11. AGK

I got creative today for dinner.

20240227_212505.jpg

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Took a vacation day to get drunk on this natinal white trash holiday lol.

Plato de birria
    Michelada
    Because taco bell just don't cut it...

Attached Files:

Pullingcovers and AGK like this.
  13. Beartrap

Beartrap Big Dog

Drove 45 minutes to potter’s house soul food bistro in Jacksonville Florida,got some smothered pork chops on a bed of yellow rice,yams and cabbage with cornbread….

Attached Files:

14. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Not exactly the healthiest choice for supper and my wife says I look like a frikkin' six year old making my plate......but.....

It is two friend hamburger patties smothered in mash potatoes, corn, butter beans, green beans and homemade gravy from the hamburger grease.

Not all that attractive, and not at all healthy, but damn was it good.

S

Attached Files:

AGK, Pullingcovers, bamaman and 2 others like this.
  15. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Chorizo, scramble eggs, bell peppers and onions....

I also had some blueberries, strawberries, cantaloupe, and honeydew drizzled with chamoy and tajin...

Sleep 6 hours work 12 wash and repeat lol

Attached Files:

Pullingcovers and AGK like this.
  16. AGK

Woke up this morning and started making infused chocolates. Got this mini chopper at the family dollar store and it powdered this quarter pound in like 5 minutes. Excellent find.
    !

20240309_105715.jpg

20240309_132125.jpg

20240309_132402.jpg

20240309_133035.jpg

20240309_135800.jpg

Then I was ready for breakfast. French toast, hash browns and sausage links with a side of fruit got my day heading the right direction.

20240309_104200.jpg

From there I took a drive up to New York to purchase this weeks goodies. For flower I grabbed some Gusto (29%) and some Gumbo (32%)

20240308_133001.jpg

20240308_132736.jpg

Grabbed a few sauce carts and a bag of gummies. The chief threw in the pre roll for free.

20240308_132538.jpg

Got some Apple Fritter crumble, Legend OG Diamonds and Pink Starburst Budder.

20240308_132343.jpg

Michele likes this.
  17. AGK

Came back home and the Deer Jerky I had started dehydrating earlier in the AM was ready to pull off and enjoy and package up.

20240308_081208.jpg

For dinner, I made Deer burger soft tacos with cilantro, radishes, sweet onions. and fiesta rice on the side. Now I'm about to sit back, burn one and build a web page.

20240309_183841.jpg

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

That gumbo looks fucking insane. Most everything I get is purple. Just what homeboy always seem to have. Fine by me I used to hunt all over God's green earth for purple bud lol

AGK likes this.
  19. AGK

So far it's definitely in my top 3 favorite strains. I like the gassy tasting strains. Too much fruity tasting shit around.

20. AGK

Sometimes, you just want breakfast for dinner....

First time trying Deer bacon. It was good but swine still reigns supreme on that one.

20240310_184219.jpg

tomjones2, Michele and Pullingcovers like this.