1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whats everyone up to this Friday evening?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 11, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tree that makes sence to me..They dont bother me.And yes thats what i have here is county lawmen or state.But havent had any issues.I am actually two miles from the city limits of a small town.Thier has been a few times where they tried to overstep thier boundaries but we are a tight nit group here so we set em straight..What happens they get a younger officer from time to time that thinks he the shit and we set em straight in a hurry.

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol!! "This county land here officer, I know you're new so go back and familiarize yourself with the city/county land."lol I know that's right, I'd be on the same shit! As soon as they see they can do it once, they'll be back when they feel like it.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

county has juristiction in the city, not sure if its vice versa though.... were in the country and i see chippers here all the time!

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yall check this out..Me and a buddy out here drinkin on the front porch.His wife took the truck to get Pizza.He says I am goin to get a beer,I didnt think nothin of it either.He comes back says Bo I got some bad news.I said whats that? He says somebody stole my dam truck.I said do what? he says yep and the bad thing was my dam beer was on the back of it lmao..He was serious..done got so buzzed all he wanted was his beer.He calls everbody Bo..so no it aint my name.

5. treezpitz

lol that's some funny shit! dam the truck , I want the beer! Good times! On another note, chicago folks call each other jo lol Hopefully his ol ladys drivin home lol yall sound like you're enjoying a nice evening

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea we are man.We aint been around each other in a while and he already talkin bout ridin dirt roads.lol

7. treezpitz

lol uh oh that's trouble brewing. Y'all stay off them dirt roads! lol

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We got one close to my house .We call it 30 mile.!ts 30 miles of red dirt ,mud and water not the whole way.Thier is some smoothe riding to..lol you lucky to see another truck and if you do we wind up hangin with them for a lil while.Dont matter who it is ,its just polite to pull over and have a drank with them.

9. treezpitz

lol sounds like a nice place to call home my man, really does! Sometime soon I hope to be out where it's peaceful and friendly like that. Texas has it's nice folks don't get my wrong but theres some assholes here too. Maybe because I'm not in the sticks.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

TGIF my friends..Sittin on the front porch with shorts,tshirt and flip flops on drinkin my first beer of the day.

11. treezpitz

Ah man, I'm tired of you talkin shit. lol I'm just pissed about this cold weather. I'd much rather be there chillin on the porch, sweet tea in my hand passing some stank. (woke up real quick) I'm sittin here bout to roll up, got dogs inside right now giving em a lil break, 27 out now 17 windchill. This is both of their first real cold to be out there in, they're not excited at all about it. I'm not going anywhere to far so that's gonna be my night, oh, new 1st 48 on tonight so theres excitement.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tree I meant to ask you a ? Have you ever tried Milos Sweet Tea?..I am addicted to tha shit man..Its about 3 bucks a gallon here.Ok they dont sale tea bags so the only way you can get is at the store in gallon jugs..like a milk jug..See I dont drink beer during the week,only time i drink is on fri and sat...And I drink Milos sweet tea all week long.That shit is awesome man.

13. treezpitz

Just looked it up, never heard of it and my local walmart doesn't carry it. Webpage pulled up but said not carried there. I'm going to keep a eye out for it but I don't think it's around here. I just make my own, luzianne is what I'm addicted to. There's a chicken restaurant around here that sells their own in a gallon and that shit is GOOD. Expensive as f*** though! I'ma keep a eye out for milos though.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yea its pronounced like my lows..but spelled Milos..Man i grew up with home made tea .My mom put ice tea in out sippee cups lol truth..But I had a cookout and someone brought that Milos over and man I could put a straw in a 5 gallon bucket of that stuff and go to town..I wish they sold tea bags but they dont..I dont know what it is about it.Quality of the tea leaves maybe?.I aint got a clue ,but I love it.

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

i'm still waiting on tree to pm's the hot pics he was talking about lol . tree you should of never let us know you got pics of an old girlfriend

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lmao at OG..everybody likes some eyecandy.

17. old goat

old goat CH Dog

it's friday bam we need a pm's lol .

18. treezpitz

I looked at their website and it says the closest place that sells it is in Arkansas, I think I can order some though. I know what you mean by quality of tea leaves or something, some just tastes so dang good.

lol @ OG ! I must of mispoke about pics of a old gf, don't remember saying it. I wish I had pics of old anything. Most of all my old pics of my dogs, father, etc. were lost in some bs that happened with one of my old landlords. So, don't be waiting on those pics from me my man. lol

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

lol I agree totally OG.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tree maybe drop the hint to your Walmart and see if theywill try it.Our local walmart here sale the shit of it..Man even the dollar stores carry it here lol.