1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whats everyone up to this Friday evening?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Valentines chat, anyone that comes into chat now will get a free Valentines Kiss from Lacedwitgame LMAO

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That's because in Alabama everybody everybody everybody goes to..... Milo's! The tea that's in the jug is phenomenal but if you ever get a chance you gotta have it instore, its even better to me.

If people were dogs, would you be a cur?

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

I'm over here burning gas and watching the mavs game. Nothing crackin in chat. Dogs out there quiet.

4. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

That was a helluva game last night.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

5. treezpitz

Yea, it was cajun. For a second I thought they might let Tony Parker take it away from them at the end.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

It almost happened, that last three they threw up with like .3 on clock almost hit the mark.... Bunch of game 7s today... And the fight tonight

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. treezpitz

Yup, I'm not paying for the fight but I'll be watching the games.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got on me some beers yesterday and gone do the same today .

9. treezpitz

lol I knew I could count on you for that, bama. lol