1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's for Dinner folks!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sea Serpent, May 26, 2010.

1. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

What will be on your plate tonight for dinner, sense its a nice hot day outside, I'm going to start up the BBQ, ribs for me tonight.

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

firing up the grill as well. grilled salmon, rice, mixed veg. got a batch of sweet tee chillin

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

grill here also, no sense heating up the kitchen...burgers and brats

4. cheese

cheese Top Dog

costco bacon wrapped sirloin with potatoes and grilled beans. Not sure what im gonna drink with it though

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

well my wife and babies are headed up to South Carolina today. I am on my own tonight, just me and the dogs. I am thinking Hot dogs, I am boiling those bastards no time for a grill, and beer while watching a ball game. I might have to invite Mr. Evan Williams to join the party later tonight.:D

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

that sounds real quiet and relaxing;)

7. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

wow guys...you guys just convinced me to have BBQ too lols.
    imma go call my boys up tonight for nice bbq

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I'm quite familiar with Mr. Williams. Always a welcomed guest in my home.

9. TwistedMettle

TwistedMettle Big Dog

The CEO of Twitter is gonna be at your house!?!

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

hahaha, that is funny never knew about the twitter guy, he is the less important of the two IMO.;)

11. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

I normally have something light for dinner, so today ceral and toast or bannana/peanut butter grilled sandwich with cold milk.:dogtongue:

12. bluebeard

bluebeard Big Dog

this reminds me of one of my "peds threads"...lol except i always called it what's for supper?!?!?!

13. Jelet

Jelet Banned

homemade french fries. corn on comb. steak.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LMAO@Jelet you really took a pic of your dinner LOL you a funny bastard:munch: