1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's happening in Ontario.

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by kensloft, Mar 12, 2006.

1. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

2. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

I have heard a different story about Ginger. She was muzzled when the attack happened and is now in a poind receiving no veterinary care for her wounds. She is isolated from other dogs/ people and confined to a cage. The owners tried to bring her toys and blankie for her but the pound siad it was no use, because they would get dirty and soiled. She gets no love, and is fed only enough to stay alive. And she has huge infections from the wounds the gsdX inflicted on her.
    The lady I work for is desperately trying to get her out. She was using Clayton Ruby as a lawyer and is now using Terry Green. Ginger and one other dog was ordered to be releasd from that pound to receive medical treatment from a vet here, but when one of the vets staff went in to get them, they had security waiting and said 'no, don't cause any problems, just get out'. So ginger is still sitting in a cage, deprived of the things dogs need, with her wounds so infected they are dripping.
    If I can get a picture of her in the shelter, I will post it. They were taken with a camera phone.
    Ginger is just one pit suffering from bill 132. It is disgusting here, how the pit bulls are being treated. And police have the right to shoot my dog on the street as I'm walking her if they deem she is acting aggressive.
    I could go on and on about this bull, but its no use. We just do what we can for the dogs that come to us.