1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's the best cross w/Frisco?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by devinben3, Jun 3, 2005.

1. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

I've heard many different opinions on what goes best with Frisco blood...what's your opinion?

2. B

B CH Dog

Eli, Lil Gator, Bolio, or Nigerino... I don't think you could go wrong with any of these. They are all tried and tested crosses that bring total packages to the table.

B

3. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I really like the alligator cross. I have done it with a great outcome...

4. O.D.

O.D. Big Dog

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY!;)

5. I Agree Gator,eli,bolio,nigerino And I Have Heard Some Good Things About Some Sorrells Crosses Also.

6. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Back into some good Eli or Bolio blood!

7. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Eli/Carver, Patrick blood makes the best cross, so does that Gr. Ch. Spikey blood which is basically Chinaman/Patrick anyways.

8. GameKid16

GameKid16 Big Dog

frisco/skull is a proven cross, but I like the other suggestions more

9. domino

domino Pup

The best cross with the frisco stuff is the jeep/redboy trust me u wont be dissapointed lol a true cross is a true warrior ya feel me