1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's The Best Modern Day Eli Line?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Aug 19, 2012.

1. JayW

JayW Big Dog

2. bestia

bestia Big Dog

I saw Timmy and his sister a few times, great animals from a great camp.

3. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

4. Bucklover

Bucklover Pup

Haaaaaaaaaa lmao lol I don't like u and that shit made me laugh like hell

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

?????? that's a random post lol

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

9. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

10. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Is the Black Bear dog off Black Jack still around a while back something off him was for sale could never reach the guy tho I like the way its bred up

11. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Mr. C backed some very good ones up to Black Jack and besides what he kept for himself he got them in very good hands.

12. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Yes.
    A couple of years back he started a new business up so most of his time was being put into that so he was harder to reach. He has done breedings to Bobby Peru (RIP) that only he and Tom new about (maybe one or two others) that would put to rest any questions on weather Bobby was a producer or not. Very good guy and will go out of his way to help someone that is straight with him.

13. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

He also did some nice breedings with Rusty, started backing just about every bitch he could to him. You know that old man up in the mountains? Haven't spoke with him since I moved north but a real honest dogman with some real high standards when it comes to what he needed in a bulldog. Has a great spot out there too.

15. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Yes he did and if I recall correct it was Tom who really pushed for the Rusty x Black Widow (off Black Jack) breeding he did. At one time he owned this one and her littermate sister Black Betty and did a great breeding with Black Bear x Black Betty.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=201340

The old man in the mountains is a very rare find in todays game and I can only hope to one day have his knowledge and the quality of yard he keeps. He had a beast off of Black Jack named UNO that is RIP (heat stroke I belive) but was a beautiful dog.

16. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I had some of that miss Texas blood myself.
    He started buying up all the Trigger stuff he could at one point but they're not around anymore. He also got the other sister Indy Anna who showed very very deep game but wasn't up to the quality of his other stuff and was culled.

17. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

He had kept one male from that litter named Toby I think, sold him in 2012 as a 1x. Do you remember those ugly ass Redboy dogs he had at one point lol...They were dumb as stumps but game to the core and very rugged, one male inparticular.

18. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

A lot of great stuff brings back memories from the 80s , just a lot of good names

19. JayW

JayW Big Dog

20. 805tony

805tony Big Dog

Nice! Congrats!!