1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's The Best Modern Day Eli Line?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Polar Ice

Polar Ice Pup

2. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Thanks, i think it looks good on paper, will get back to you in 5 years to let you know the results. lol

3. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

4. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Why you asking?

5. youngflea59

youngflea59 Big Dog

Why you think.... Any help pm me...

6. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

CGD still around? They had some good ones a few years ago.

8. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

9. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

good looking dog rodeoman...we had bred our shady sadie gyp ( gr.ch.shady lady x elwood) to bobby halls ch. brujo back in the early 90s,... shady sadie came down with cancer and died and lost the litter... a devastating loss for our yard as she was one hell of a producer before that breeding we had bred her to j.w. striclands ch. nailer that breeding never took..sucks sometimes with these dogs

10. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

im sorry i got that wrong she didnt die then but she lost the litter with ch.brujo.. we bred her to ch nailer in march of 2000 you will have to forgive me but we had a lot of dogs over the years and made a lot of breedings so sometimes my memory fails me thats why its good to keep written record of all breedings when done and when born..

11. Jamie123

Jamie123 Pup

Straight from the source isn't good enough?

12. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

That's cool bro

13. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

I've always liked Bobbys dogs I used to talk to him but have lost contact when I went away I've always Iiked him

14. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

I just talked to him today

15. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

I met him through David boroemi and my partner anthony...Bobby calls david....David baloney..lol .how Is he doing? Does he still mess with the dogs anymore?

16. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Yep he got about 20+ on the yard right now hes got a breeding coming up in 2 months

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Hey rodeoman clear your inbox

18. I love the Eli dogs..I want to incorporate sixbits/maverick into my program. I'm looking for a good kennel to deal with. Pm me any suggestions

19. rodeoman069

rodeoman069 Big Dog

Holla at youngflea59
    He got some good sixbits blood

20. Thanks so much rodeoman