1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's The Best Modern Day Eli Line?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by bounty, Aug 19, 2012.

1. patjr

patjr Top Dog

lol...B8B will bring you up to speed...I think....lmfao.

2. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

I found Eli. Dug his ass up and it turns out he isn't dead! Cruel bastards buried him alive! Plus "he" is a hemaphrodie, so I stuck him to himself. Got some 3 week old pups. I keep a yard of grisly bear but pups got loose and destroyed them! On FIRE! Pure Eli! I'm only studdin Eli to himself so don't ask!

3. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Man I beat you to it, I dug him up copied the DNA and reburied him.... I did that 4 years ago... So I already got quadruple pure Eli dogs so if you can work out a way we breed himself back to that we will have the best Eli of today guaranteed

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

4. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...poor p-jr.....pea head.....did ya look threw your posts....lol...ya do stand up...don't give up your day-job....

5. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

Damn! I thought the dirt was a little loose. How do we split the pups?

6. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Look at the Eli dogs through ch rascal. Then you have ch. Rascal jr.. then ch. Homer then Gr. Ch. Shady Lady ch. Larry ...ch. Truck all extremely hard biting game dogs with phenomenal ability...and they produced dogs like themselves which most dont...I've seen all kinds of bloodlines and this is my favorite Eli blood...also look at Strickland ch. Billy and ch. Nailer many great dogs down from Mt man's ch. Homer...

7. The Skull dogs

8. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

You all forgot gr. Ch spookie. , ch. Sondance...gr.ch. Sandy many killers from ch. Homer

9. hwm

hwm Big Dog

The Maverick dogs hands down. We got our hands on Corn's Scar at the age of 7. He threw us our best until we finally gave up our fight against Galveston county animal control after uthenizing our yards twice. SOB's

10. zuse

zuse Pup

garner ch chinaman hafe eli jr

11. JayW

JayW Big Dog

I owned Scar for a while... I traded BC a couple of dogs for him. If memory serves me... this was one of them. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=98510

I also gave him this bitch...but not in the trade. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=95324

I went to court with him the first time and helped him get some of the dogs back. If you were around back then... we most likely know one another.

12. JayW

JayW Big Dog

13. bestia

bestia Big Dog

14. hwm

hwm Big Dog

I think we met a time or two. I had Cobra's litter sister. I bred her back to Scar. Only double bred Scar dogs to my knowledge. The male made 7 months and started having convulsions and came home one day to find him dead. The little gyp was sold to some boys with the agreement they take her to Floyd's to be bred to Reno and I get two pups. Didn't pan out. Got my first dogs from D. Almendarez in 84. Wish I would've known BC then, would've loved something off Ace. Best shaper of dogs I've ever met or known.

15. JayW

JayW Big Dog

Sure wish I still had some Almendarez dogs. You the H that lived by CE?

16. hwm

hwm Big Dog

Yep, that's me. Daniel had some nice dogs and roosters. The Bloody Tex dog put some nice ones on the ground. I had some Snooty/ Bloody Sunday dogs from him.

17. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

18. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

19. hwm

hwm Big Dog

I never witnessed anything I'd own.

20. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog