1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Nope just haveNot needed any ...like I said it was 68 in here before I turned it on which is tolerable but I was outside and got chilled to the bone.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

But I got central heat...plus I have a edenpure that will heat 1500 sq ft ! I run both and the edenpure saves me money on the electric bill .The Central doesn't click on as much ..great investment ,Google it.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol You should know me better by now bama, was joking. You know I saw what you typed lol.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Got to save them pennies man ! Lol maybe have enough to retire one day.

5. treezpitz

lol With all that money you got buried, you could have retired years ago lol.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man I wish lol ! I plan on having a place on the water ready to go when I do ...lol

7. treezpitz

LOL I know that's right!

8. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

30 degrees here near Portland. Hope not to have freezing rain.

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

a crisp 35 degrees down here in South Texas

10. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

PERFECT! I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR. Sweats, J's, Hoodie, beanie, lead, dog, road & fog. Burner gloves for them real cold days. NOTHING LIKE A WALK IN CRISP AIR.

11. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Hell yes! I live in hoodies for 4 months straight!

12. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Took me a wk or so to get used to the drop of temp in the morn here. Had to re-adjust, but now that I'm on coffee instead of soda, the extra warmth plus kick is a motivator.

AHHHHHH! NOTHING LIKE A CUP OF HOT POTFEE IN THE MORN!

13. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

lol. I have never liked the flavor of coffee... i'm on this 5hr energy tip and i think it might be slowly killing me :ummm::faint:

14. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

BK, my hot POTFEE will make you a believer. I start off with flavored coffees. You know starbucks types shit, flavored creamers and all. LOL Then add a gram of whatever your favorite smoke is @ the time. I prefer an indica or indica dominant hybrid. Then brew, you'll get the pick me up while your body is relaxed and ready to go.

Or.........try it with tea.....

15. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i dunno never really been a fan of edibles or drinks. Nothing like the feeling of torched lungs and cotton mouth ;-) lol

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Well one day when your out of flame..... OG Kush & Mint Tea is great for colds. If you can't tell I'm on my second cup this morn, hence all the posts.....lol

17. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

dab for days.... that's reserved for "tough times" lol. But yea i been wanting a vape for those sickly days.

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol WAX ! Garunteed to give ya a lot of energy..It got.down to 32 here.

19. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I'll admit I'm a lightweight when it comes to pewtane. It does set me on my ass though, no energy from it here, but I sure do break into a sweat after a nice toke...LOL

I do love the old school extracts when done right. Kief, Hash Bars, Bubble, Honey oil Pewtane free. I have had a couple to few TRUE C02 crumbles before, that I tip my hat too. But not many invest a few thousand on startup equipment out here. More less $200 or so inlucing Pewtane. Not hating to each his own, just my experiences.

The tempbis in the upper 60's today.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Only tried it a couple times muddy ...I'll admit when I am whipped lol...just a little strong for me....i saw my crippled buddy throw his cane down and start dancing lol..I ain't never saw him do that and he was moving to the point he didn't look crippled...he truly is as he lost his leg in a hunting accident and has a fake leg...so no he wouldn't faking shit lol.