1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Me too. Inside the house lol.

2. tudor

tudor Big Dog

It's 13 here.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Really fucking cold, thats the temp....

Currently i got -4 with about 8 inches on the ground. Supposedly we have another 6-10 inches coming. oh yey....

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Tomorrow is supposed to be seriously cold... Not looking forward to worry about my Arizona dogs but they should do alright. Made this for them so they have something warm in their bellies before night...

[​IMG]

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

-3, 20 below wind chill - yep - dont piss outside today!!

6. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

86 and clears skies, I cant wait to retire in the islands. Taking the kidos to the beach later on today. Not looking forward to getting back. I hate cold weather. Soon ill be back in the sand box, extreme heat is also nuts.

7. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

what's that Pook? Bone broth?

8. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Yea, I put a deer leg, some beef liver and a few veggie scraps in my crock pot and used that to make three batches of broth, so I have a ton for tonight. Smells like holy hell but the dogs are gonna love it lol

9. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Supposed to get to -9 actual tonight, with -25 or higher wind chills..........calling in sick tomorrow LOL

Seriously, keep an eye on those hounds folks! This weather isn't fit for man or beast.

10. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

-8 actual.................-28 wind chill

11. tudor

tudor Big Dog

-3 and feels it. Had to bring the chevy boy inside last night. Too cold for even his big butt.

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

:winter_smilies_0012:winter_smilies_0012:winter_smilies_0012:winter_smilies_0012:coldwithsnowsign::coldwithsnowsign::coldwithsnowsign::winter_smilies_0012:winter_smilies_0012:winter_smilies_0012

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

14 degrees here and it sucks ..had to add the water to the food this morning...bust dam ice out of the water bowls lol...this is why I live in south Alabama , fuck this shit lol.Y'all keep the door closed up there , I don't like this cold ass shit.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

20 miles from sunny Florida and 14 degrees ? That means its prob about 18 degrees on the white sandy beaches of the panhandle lol.

15. treezpitz

20 when I woke up here in E TX. Ice was so thick in buckets I could probably have walked on it. Dogs were all happy though. One is still out there playing by herself, been a hour now lol.

16. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

Definitely cold this morning 28*, had to let the sinks drip last night. Stay warm folks

17. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

atleast the cold will kill some bugs for the folks that live in the typically warmer parts of the states.. :)

18. treezpitz

Very true, McCoy. I like your "glass half full" way of thinking lol. I'd much rather deal with combating the bugs then the cold though lol.

19. 21 below here in Nebraska

20. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

i had to share this

[​IMG]