1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the Temp??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Oct 26, 2013.

1. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Yea andim right by pa border. Literally 10 min drive and the law dramatically changes

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

3. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

17° now 24° for the high today with 4" of snow on the ground.

4. AGK

-9 now with a high of 12° but its stopped snowing for a little yayyyyyy. Lol

5. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

-10 now with high of 14...wind chill is -20 to -25 currently

6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Hi of 42 low tonight is 24, currently 29...... That is very cold for us here in S.C. God bless all of you that are in such cold weather !

7. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

Right now it's 4 degrees, and the windchill is -10 degrees.. Not to mention the 2ft of snow we recieved in the last day and a half..

8. AGK

It warmed up here this evening to 10 degrees and been sunny all day. :D

[​IMG]

9. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

80/48 today might rain next week

10. AGK

^---- I hate you! lol j/k 80 sure sounds nice....

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

lmfao.... Thats is so funny.......... All joking aside i hope the best for all of you in the ice storm area.......

12. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

pretty nice in the 405 today!! cant cmplain.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

55 and rising in South Bama...I peeked out the window few mins ago and the dogs are lovin it..Rollin around on thier backs and sides ,stretchin and just soakin up that warm sun..They very relaxed right now lol.

14. AGK

I cant complain either today, 32° and been sunny all day. Today is the first time in a week and a half that the boys were already outside their houses when I went out to feed breakfast, soaking up that vitamin D. It was a fantastic break to not have to shovel anything but shit today lol.

[​IMG]

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Good for you and the hounds AGK..bring u a little peace.

16. AGK

Its funny, when you get used to sub zero temps and you have a day like today that is still freezing cold it feels like spring in comparison. I was out with them with just a hoodie on and was like man its warm out. Lol. Unfortunatatly, it aint going to last. Calling for -20s in the next few days after tomorrow. I guess another cold snap is on its way here. I just keep telling myself just 2 more months and it will all be over with . ;)

17. allichi23

allichi23 Pup

Saint Louis were getting a storm tonight 5 below 0

18. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

69 in DFW right now, gonna be cold the next few days they say. Coldest weather in awhile is what they're forcasting.

19. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher Big Dog

Agree 100%, it was around 20 degrees this morning, no wind and sunny, and I was thinking this is nice!!! Unfortunately, this cold snap is for real...and those next 2 months are the worst LOL. Just bought a couple space heaters and a humidifier today.

20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

man dont yall just love guest?I told this bitch dont open my back goor cause its cold and it will disturb the dogs..They get in there house and it warms up and if I open the back door they gone all come out of thier houses...loose heat.What she do? opens the door lol