1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

whats the truth about this dog

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by yerichoffpits, Apr 13, 2012.

1. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Gr. Ch. Candy

some one told me she is not bullyson and here ped is not right

2. To tell you the truth who knows, you will here all kinds of stories about this person knows how this bulldog is bred and that bulldog is bred unless you where there there is know way one can say all they can say is they heard..................

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Don't matter to much now. Honestly alot of Bullyson bred hounds r hung. But the good ones produced and still add alot to many yards to this day. People pay to much attenion to papers, yes they r important as a guide but in the end the quality of the dog is what matters.. As for Candy no clue Lol. Yis

4. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Truer words never spoken

5. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

her pedigree is correct.

YEP it is , Candy is just like stated. My uncle and grand dad hung around Jay hand and Baker My Grand dad said Bakers word was better than any dog man he knew.