1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

What's this guy smoking???

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gh32, Mar 20, 2009.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Kind of sorry I posted it if it went against any rules,my bad:o I guess the guy probaly just thinks game bred = mean nasty dog.I disagree bit I guess he can have an opinion regardless how stupid it is. I just likened the whole not game bred thing like having some beagle pups and bragging they won't run rabbits,then selling them for $1500 each.I guess if a guy can do that he could sell ice cream to an eskimo.Anyway,I wasn't getting into the bully bashing on purpose,I just saw something I thought was stupid and thought I'd share it for anyone that might like to see what some people try to pull off.Again,if any rules were broken [or at least bent a little,lol ]sorry about that.If it's causing any problems please close the thread.

2. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I said usually by a bully. I live in baltimore and I know that a lot of people train their dogs to be biters. I also know that a lot of dogs have terrible temperments but when the newspaper reports that this kid or woman or tourist had no chance against the 90 lb.pitbull I know that it is not an apbt. I also know the two dogs you named are not the only mutts that are mistaken for our dogs.. I'm speaking for the area that I live in and I'm telling you that these mutts with mastiff blood in them are more likely to be HA.if that is a false statement then I will delete my post. But like I said in the original post usually, I didn't say always.

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Some peple actually want a dog to bite,I had a woman call me last night because she knew I had APBTs wanting to buy one.I told her I had one I'd consider selling but she wanted one that would bite someone.She was actually disappointed the dog didn't bite and I decided she'll never get one of my dogs.

4. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

People hear all the BS in the news and thinks that's what these dogs were bred for. You shouldve referred her to chihuaha breeder...my friend breeds them and they are nasty as hell.lol. And I do agree with RR about the breeding of dogs who have unknown history. I was just stating in my area its the 90 pound mutts biting people