1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

when picking a pup???

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by deadgam33, Jul 21, 2010.

1. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

ok just to star something new..
    when u get a litter which ones do u keep the ones that look like the parents the outgoing ones the timid ones and so forth..

2. shake

shake Banned

the out going 1 what about you:confused:

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

im totaly diferent i pic the timid one i think those are the one that go on to become the GR CH and the one the look like the parents hoping the the not only got the looks but all the other good traits..

4. I picked the runt...timid, kept him under good training asked some old heads on this site and round the way. Gettin schooled but the runt looks top pick compared to some of the others. Mighty strong too! Got Pullin in his blood, nonstop drive, and wont sleep till 7am most times, little naps here and there.

5. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea i pic timid 2 so we on the same side...

6. I seen a litter with the biggest meanest pup runnin the litter, go soft at 8 mos, gettin broke by the others. start losin weight cause they takin his food, kinda like he did them when he was 9 weeks. other times that mean girl stay with the character all the way through. gotta schoolem

7. shake

shake Banned

that's anther thread runt's love em:)

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea i seen that 2 my friens had a litter and he kept the meanest one and i kept the one of the timid ones and hes his cured out in the school of hard knocks and mys is still here game as ever..

9. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

i would look at the overall health, how the offspring has grabbed old or new traits from the gene pool, responsiveness, heart rate and teeth

10. shake

shake Banned

thank's d-g but runt's had 2 both fire

11. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

WoooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooooooooW

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

12. shake

shake Banned

may i ask your blood thank's

13. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea thats a must..

14. :dogkiss:health is most important:dogkiss:

15. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

who are u talking 2??

16. shake

shake Banned

d-g talking 2 you if you want nice runt bitch game:)

17. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i run heavy GR CH NIGERINO,GR CH OUTLAW,MIDNIGHT COWBOY,SOME FRIENDS HAVE TURTLEBUSTER,JEEP,CHINAMAN,FRISCO,THATS THE TYPE OF SHYT ROUND HERE..

18. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

I had a runt that was more game than the rest of the pups. She would clamp down on other puppies at 6 weeks and when they would yelp we would go make her let go but she wasn't finished LOL. I like timid pups though because takes a little longer to get them used to you but when they do, it's a stronger bond...jmo.

19. shake

shake Banned

still got her

20. shake

shake Banned

show ped than'k you