1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

when to feed?

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by dublin526, May 2, 2007.

1. enjoi

enjoi Big Dog

I feed about 20 mins after a workout. Nothing extreme as far as workouts cause he's just a house dog... Workout about 15 mins, walk about 15 mins, come home, make a meal (a smaller portion than I usually feed of kibble and mix with a meat like chicken, fish or beef) wait about 20 mins and feed. I also feed him again later that evening. I like feeding him smaller meals about 3 times a day. Depends on the day though, if no workouts at all than its a morning and evening meal of dry kibble. I could definitely be wrong but that's what I've been trying =)